Maybe it’s a gif vs jpg sorta issue?

Yeah, I’m getting mixed results with Hide Details. Like -

One “Enter” line -

Maybe PNG?

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/9b/778Mimikyu.png

Two “Enter” Lines -

Maybe GIF?

http://i.imgur.com/ax0ihu5.gif

e: Yeah weird, it displays fine in preview, but it seems inconsistent in the post itself, and both of those images were formatted the same way.

@Voidburger

e2: What you may try is dropping down an extra enter between any text directly before a Hide Details, it seems a single line down isn’t enough for it to actually format correctly.

Uploaded image to Discourse:

Copy/Pasted link from Imgur:

Seems to only work if you drag/drop the image into your post or use the image upload option. Might be able to fix by turning on a “download all images to the server” option in admin.

edit: checked and the “download images to server” option didn’t work. I’ll let the folks at discourse know about this bug

Oh interesting! Thanks for the troubleshooting!

i like how this was a nice fun little thread and then [TECH BULLSHIT]

2 Likes

oops lol sorry. GO BACK TO HAVING FUN EVERYBODY.

1 Like

I have never felt so insulted in my entire, doomed life.

That is pretty off-topic, at least.

Ground floor of a new forum though, haven’t done this since like 2009, I think. Let’s all have a good time.

1 Like

At last, now everyone will be as technologically illiterate on this new forum as I am on all fora.

It’s so new and shiny, I’m scared I’ll scuff the new paint :fearful:

Hello from the world of tomorrow (Australia)! It has been a long time since I was part of a forum but I hope I won’t screw up too badly.

4 Likes

Checking in, just to say hi.

Um… hi.

Hi all! It’s going to be cool and interesting see how all this stuff develops! :meat:

Yo nice to meet everyone! I’m not an LPer but I like LPs and I’m hoping to podcast soon so the tech forum is super useful.

Also I just refreshed the patreon and watched it jump from $112 to $153. Niiicceee.

I haven’t been a part of a forum community in years, so I’m looking forward to this!

1 Like

This place is great and I’m really happy about how nice everyone seems to be.

Nice to meet all y’all.

1 Like

hello

I’ve been looking for a new forum experience lately so I hope this place will be excellent

:kissing::wave: hey hi how y’all doin

Hi Joe, and everyone else

1 Like

hey everybody!! glad to have a cool new place to chill and maybe make some new friends??? wow! thanks for all the hard work everyone. here’s a surprised egg for ya