Fellowship: To Winter's End - A Six Feats Under Campaign

Well. Shit.

Looking forward to how you all deal with all of that next episode!

1 Like

I can remember the exact feeling I had

when I desperately pointed out that Pan could benefit from rolling Hope… and then the crushing despair of right after hooooooooooo whoof

1 Like

Ive been enjoying Harbingers increasingly suicidal tendencies since before it was cool.

1 Like

Wellllll, he can’t die by any other hand than Aurorealis and that’s only if he also kills her? I’d be emboldened to make suicidal actions! (Just spoiler blurring that on the safe side.

1 Like

Hey folks! I’ve got a pair of Fellowship related announcements.

Firstly, The Pair! This is a new Fellowship expansion, just released today, that lets you play as a pair of heroes who work together perfectly - buddy cops, war buddies, or three musketeers all. The reviews are pretty good so far:

The%20Pair%20Reviews

Second announcement,I’ve released a .zip of Grant’s intros for the show for your ears to enjoy. I’ve had them in a playlist for a while now, followed by the songs they are quotes from, and it is Very Good. I figured I should share.

These intros are labeled Season 1, because this latest episode is the best possible season end point, but we’re not on hiatus or anything. Season 2 will start on the scheduled Saturday the 17th.

3 Likes

I have to say i wasn’t expecting the ending of this episode to remind me of the ending of the Fellowship of the ring movie so much. I have to wonder what harbingers last words of spite were to auroalias. I’m torn between thinking he said something along the lines of “So others may live” or “Half as long, twice as bright.”

1 Like

Well, this is Harbinger so it might also have been something like “neener neener neener”

2 Likes

(Reminder that Harbinger goes by they/them)

2 Likes

Ursula Vernon literally wrote an entire children’s book about this. It’s pretty great, you should read it. “Harriet the Invincible”.

Hey folks, just writing in to update anyone not following me on twitter.

We’re on hiatus for a bit while I get life stuff sorted out! This last cliffhanger/season ending episode wasn’t supposed to lead into a hiatus but that’s just how the timing worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience, To Winter’s End episodes will resume in probably May.

In the meantime, Mouse Guard is still continuing its normal bi-weekly update schedule, so if you’ve been listening to our show over here and not over there, now might not be a bad time to check in with our much much smaller set of heroes!

2 Likes

Technically, it’s a larger set of smaller heroes. We must be very technical about our fantastical make-believe hero stories.

2 Likes

Episode%2018%20Card
To Winter’s End 18: Yuria Bloodtongue

Yuria Bloodtongue fell into the ocean and died. She got back up, and walked her way over to the Columned City.

6 Likes

The war Triceratops reminds me of paraworld. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/paraworld/images/d/db/Titan.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090402214907&path-prefix=en

Episode%2019%20Card
To Winter’s End 19: Poptart

Poptart crash landed the Pumpkin Patch into the Glass Desert, a place cursed to never have water. Being half-water, this hurts Poptart severely. They would certainly die on their own.

Also, Gnome’s newest kickstarter is live! Check out Final Bid on Kickstarter now!

3 Likes

I’m so happy this campaign is back, I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to hear how each of the party members are doing. I especially loved the music in Yuria’s episode, and hearing Ggislin’s kind-of-tragic-but-mostly-selfish attitude as played by Ikks.

Also, fun fact, since the start of the hiatus I started my own Fellowship campaign and we just had our first big confrontation with the Overlord’s general last night (one player got squashed by a colossus but she’s mostly okay now)

3 Likes

Hey folks! Tonight at 7pm Central, just under 2 hours from now, we’re doing a Six Feats Under special live episode! We’re doing this episode to promote my kickstarter for Final Bid, and debuting the Xenohunters playset, a never-before-played sci fi horror setting. Come catch it over on Twitch!

1 Like

Episode%2020%20Card
To Winter’s End 20: Harbinger

Harbinger was murdered by Aurorealis, but they will not let death be the end of their story.

3 Likes

God I just fucking love Harbinger/Rue Titania.

2 Likes

Episode%2021%20Card
To Winter’s End 21: Friar Pan

Friar Pan was buried beneath a volcano. With nothing but time and surrounded by fire, he reads the diary of the first dragon.

2 Likes

I love that the diary excerpts are just “What if Shiva and Hraesvelgr were a gay couple instead?” Also less vore implications. Fellowship is Good.

4 Likes