Fellowship: To Winter's End - A Six Feats Under Campaign

I, too, want to be friends with Doctor Chaos.

Also I probably missed it, what does ORC stand for?

1 Like

“Overpowering Resilience Cyborg”.

1 Like

If a cyborg is partially robot, partially other thing, and orcs are defined by being cyborgs, can you really be a Half ORC in this setting? Or was that just a really rude thing to say?

Full ORCs are entirely robotic. They’re very organic in design, but Bola, Dr. Chaos, Vire, all of 'em have no organic bits. Yuria’s half-ORC because she is half panda, half ORC robo-technology.

Ggislin might also count now that he’s stolen an ORC arm. He might be like, quarter ORC. 1/8th ORC, perhaps. Not as ORC as Yuria, that’s for sure.

That wasn’t really the point I was driving at but sure…

E14 Card
To Winter’s End 14: Panhandling

Ddragon’s Lore is burning, and its up to Pan, Harbinger, and Yuria to put it out. They quickly discover Ggislin and Knight have already left, but they made sure to leave something behind for our heroes to deal with…

This episode’s introduction was an excerpt from Wine Red by The Hush Sound.

1 Like

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd binged. Man this is a cool campaign and I kinda want to play it for myself.

That was too close of a call with Harbinger! TOO CLOSE for my tastes. But yay we’re sorta acting more like a team now. Yay.

1 Like

Harbinger’s not sacrifice was really well done. I wasn’t expecting them to be the one to take one for the team. But I feel like they are definitely starting to see these companions as more than just parts in the narrative to save the world.

I’m also glad that the plot didn’t get too derailed here.

1 Like

I have to say i feel bad for Dr. Chaos. Group of strangers come up to here with a dragon whose rather nice. These group of strangers though tell her that a relative was killed, and that they have a few pieces of it with them. They also ask Dr. Chaos how to reprogram pieces of its dead relative. Additionally Bolly’s corpse is now being used in assisting a halfing. Last but not least they were completely upstaged in defending their home. Entertaining episodes.

1 Like

Harbinger is adorable and I’m glad they and Pan are besties now.

1 Like

thanks! that’s “they” for harbi and “she” for me :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Last but not least they were completely upstaged

The counters for “Yuria gets throttled a massive distance against her will” and “Yuria fucking ruins the potential cool scene” seem to increase at about the same rate.

3 Likes

E15 Titlecard
To Winter’s End 15 - B1-L1 “Billy”

After defeating the mighty Train Golem, our heroes earn their first proper Fellowship Move from Trouble and Dr. Chaos. Then, with new treasures in hand, Yuria slowly drives their stolen tank back to the Pumpkin Patch.

In part 2, we decided to loop back to the most interesting part of the session and talk about what happened in Ddragon’s Lore some more. Find out more about Yuria’s drama classes, Poptart’s pranks, and Pan’s debauchery by listening in!

4 Likes

I have no idea why I was so surprised at Poptart’s reaction to the mud and asking for it back this campaign has been going on for how long now

If you follow us on Patreon, we have a Twitter Control Poll up right now. Vote to decide who will be in charge of the Six Feats Under twitter account for February!

Fellowship%20Album%20Cover
To Winter’s End 16 - The Second Tower

The Fellowship has finally reached the second tower of Aurorealis - a massive, burning red heat sink, draining the temperature of the rest of the world. None of Aurorealis’ minions defend this tower. It has its own defenses, including one our heroes refuse to fight…

6 Likes

I can’t believe nothing went horribly wrong this time! I mean, at least not immediately.

1 Like

I feel like a conflict could have been avoided if Poptart had just said that the tower was freezing their river and harming their community.

1 Like

I am sort of thinking what is implied/happening is Poptart is starting to be the halfling of all the world as a community. Hiding it in case my theory of what is happening is right.

I sort of find it amusing that after Pan meets a Dead Dragon and is scared by it slightly the first living Dragon he meets is just a one which wants cuddles.

1 Like

Ep17%20Titlecard
To Winter’s End 17: Smashing Pumpkins

All things must come to an end.

3 Likes