Fellowship: To Winter's End - A Six Feats Under Campaign

Now that we have all four of the characters “After the fellowship was destroyed” episodes - I am interested in what is going to happen next.

That was a lucky role for Pan at the end - so Pan and pop tart will be the first to meet but hopefully there will be some more solo adventures first.

Did pan’s actions in this episode remind anyone else of the Nameless one from Planescape? It seems like voluntarily having an autopsy preformed on themselves is pretty in character for one of the iterations.

YOU GOT ME!!!

It didn’t start that way, but I realized that this was exactly what I was picturing halfway through Pan’s concept stage way back when the campaign was brewing. Might’ve just been some pre-Stormblood reminiscing of how good Heavensward was on that front.

Wowser, it’s been a full year since this piece and now I got something to show for progress made since

4 Likes

E22%20Card
To Winter’s End 22: The Columned City

Poptart is the first to arrive in the Columned City. A week later, Yuria Bloodtongue is the second.

5 Likes

E23%20Card
To Winter’s End 23: X3-N0

Friar Pan is the last to arrive in the Columned City. Harbinger did not make it.

5 Likes

Interesting episode. it seems Pan is somewhat like the nameless man or Free considering how lackadaisical he is about bodily harm to himself, even down to the vivisection out of curiosity. This episode also has the entertaining section of A FROG ARMED WITH A KNIFE.

1 Like

E24%20Card
To Winter’s End 24: The Flesh God

Deep beneath the Columned City, Poptart meets God.

Note: In this episode, Joey accidentally recorded to the wrong microphone, so Poptart’s audio quality is much lower than usual. Sorry about that. It is fixed in the next recording session, but this does mean that episode 26 will also feature low-quality Poptart.

4 Likes

:dogeep: GEEZUS POPTART.

While the ending ending has me going :worried:

What an episode. I could feel Gnome’s dawning sense of “oh god I let this happen” during the scene with Poptarts. And man, what a whole buncha revelations all over the place.

1 Like

So did a Column City person ever go “Look ma its all hands?” when talking about their familiar?

E25%20Card
To Winter’s End 25: Rue Titania

Harbinger is dead, but her ghost lives on.

3 Likes

so legit question i just started listening to it and enjoyed the first episode is it cool to comment on episodes as i listen or do you want me to wait till i caught up before commenting further

1 Like

I’d say this thread move slowly enough you may as well post as you go but I’d ultimately defer to @Gnome.

1 Like

I’m all for hearing comments while going through :smile:

Please comment away! I love liveposting, and will look forward to it.

thoughts so far as of ep 3

I love the idea of the pumpkin patch as a flying shopping mall

poptart thus far is my fave of the pcs

I appear to be binging this pretty hard so unless a new one comes out this week i could be up to date by the weekend

2 Likes

An analysis (contains spoilers)

1 Like

Hey folks, while we’re having some website issues, the next episode is up on Podbean.

To Winter’s End 26: The Secret Library

“Yuria suddenly finds herself completely alone in the Columned City. With nowhere to go and no one to turn to, she’s left to do the only thing a nerd with free time can do - visit the library.”

3 Likes

yup always support your local library xd