Eat Lead: A "Parody"

what was the weirdest game that either of you have played? Additionally, what is your favorite books?

1 Like

Which demon of the Ars Goetia is responsible for Matthew Hazard?

What single add have you seen the most on Youtube?

1 Like

If you were going to make a game starring Matt Hazard that was better than this one, what would it look like? (You cannot make a game where Matt Hazard dies immediately and the game ends.)

1 Like

Would you play a game staring Matt Hazard’s version of Master Chef?

1 Like

What are your favorite action movies and how do you think an Eat Lead level would “parody” them?

How would you fix the Star Wars Prequels?

what do you think a master chef cooking mama game would be like?

If an evil genie said you could fix any one problem with this game perfectly, but only one, what would you pick and why?

Alternately, if you could only change one thing about Matthew Hazard, Esq., aside from “replacing him with literally anyone else,” what would it be?

I will also accept more drunk-devs fanfic because why not, this is Hell and Matt Hazard is the Devil.

How much would we have to pay for you to do an LP of the sequel to this wonderful, amazing game?

I was supposed to finish editing the audio for the next episode this weekend. Instead I committed a sin for energy sword sunday
hqdefault%20(3)

(I’ll have something up soon I promise)

4 Likes

I’m sorry I kept you all waiting. Here is the next Eat Lead:

It’s-a-me, Matt Hazard

We are still taking questions for the next “episode”.
I have a feeling we aren’t going to get to all of them but I appreciate everyone who posted one!

4 Likes

Oh wow, they really just dumped their two halfway inspired ideas into the same level at the end of the game.

If I had developed this, the Wolfenstein guys would’ve been the second enemy type introduced to trick players into thinking this game does other vaguely interesting things over its course.

I legit passed out due to boredom watching this one rip in pieces. Thank god it’s the weekend.

I can’t believe this game has a fucking Nier rip off in it. Look at that design, that’s totally Angry Dad.

1 Like

Is Punished Mario meant to be a white Demoman? This game came out two years after TF2, “Scotsman with an eyepatch” was very much a video game personality by then. Maybe they didn’t think about it as much as I have been.

I do not like how “Fraggme” is presumably the most pained “Acme” joke of all time.

MISSED OPPORTUNITY: You should’ve had to use the final boss’s dialogue boxes as cover instead of the usual waist-high walls, that actually would’ve been clever (and is what my fading memories of a trailer I saw for this game thought was happening, so it was extra disappointing).

1 Like

don’t worry I almost passed out due to boredom recording this one.

1 Like

For what it’s worth it was two in the morning.

We’ll have everyone’s questions keeping us awake for the next one.
And maybe the one after because these last two are almost an hour long each.

I’m going to cut off the questions here. Y’all honestly asked way more questions than I thought and I’m hoping we can fit them all into the next part (it actually shouldn’t be a problem).

1 Like

We’ve done it:

Soak Ass; Do Crimes

2 Likes