Eat Lead: A "Parody"

Hey I’ve got a question:

All the enemies we’ve been taking out through this game. Are they also video game contractors like Matt Hazard is?
Have we been killing programs or people this whole time?

2 Likes

They’re also video game contractors, but given the unending horde of enemies you tend to kill, NPC jobs probably have extremely good…ahem, hazard pay.

Regarding my question, I’ll note that you can disable Sixaxis in Heavenly Sword, and it’s…not a TERRIBLE game? But yeah, fair. Entirely fair point on Hellblade, and…I completely forgot DmC was made by Ninja Theory and if I ever end up tricked into LPing it myself I’m stealing that “Dante’s Metropolitan Catastrophe” title 100%.

1 Like
2 Likes

At least, the Bloodpact’s call ceases.

I am…I believe “excited” is a proper term to use here, to see how this train wreck ends.

We did it. It’s over.

We’ve destroyed Matt Hazard: Eat, Pray, Lead

2 Likes

I’d tweet that I watched through the whole video, but I don’t do call out posts for dead men.

Lynx dunking on the shitty hacker names is giving me life. And LynxWinters is a pretty legit name as far as internet names go.

A thing I noticed in the credits…the german soldiers are called the “Waferthinn”. As in…wafer-thin. F u c k.

Well. That was as agonizing as expected. I can’t believe they actually pulled that stupid “QA is actually a guy lol” thing. What nonsense.

4 Likes

5 stars for even making through this video.

There is much confusion, about this game. Is the world of Matt hazard basically run by a megacorp with vague things of AI characters having actual rights? Either way thanks for this lp, and it takes talent to make a game that is worse than Vampire Rain.

1 Like

That game was horrible, Nearly every single joke fell flat. Borderlands of all things is funnier than Matt Hazard. It looked like the gameplay was tedious too. My condolenses to Bear for having to play it.

Your commentary made this worth watching though. Thanks for the LP.

What a garbage game.

Was that QA’s daughter? I have many questions and a burning desire to remain ignorant.

1 Like

Matt Hazard is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

2 Likes

That was excruciating! But now it’s over! Hooray!

Thanks to you both for putting funny words on top of this nothing of a game, and to RSB for providing a service for which there are not enough medals in the world.

Gotta say I was actually halfway surprised that they bothered to make female members of the software team. That is maybe the only nice thing I can say about this game. Good riddance.

So i’m a bit confused actually on how the 30fps named enemy was apparently the most over worked? Additionally didn’t exactly get what Fenns was insinuating with Polycountess.

Poly is often used as shorthand for polyamorous

1 Like

ohhhh. Danke

Imagine being a woman in a video game programming environment.

Now imagine you’re associated with The Satan Of Thirty Frames Per Second.

You’d be pretty fucked over too, surrounded by a bunch of garbage humans.

3 Likes

Apparently I don’t understand why 30fps is bad. Now the company being staffed by horrible humans, i can get.

I mean, there’s nothing wrong with 30FPS. The fact you don’t know what’s bad with it is good.

It also means you’ve somehow avoided The Discourse wherein all the bad faith argumentative fuckshits say games that are less than 60 FP are garbage. Including card games.

4 Likes

LaZodiac got it in one

Thank you so much for watching this. You made it through 8 episodes of this terrible garbage.

The positive reactions you’ve given me fill me with energy~

1 Like