DJB Streams

Bringing an end to the war… but more importantly, will Byleth muster up the courage to ask for Manuela’s hand?

Btw, thank you for this ToonPirate:

1 Like

Mine and Iris’ interests collide and the result is nothing short of phenomenal. I implore you all to follow the creator of this masterwork at https://twitter.com/SyntaxSpeedway

Check out my original Doki Doki stream with Vorzac here: Doki Doki Literature Club
Check out my Super Mario Bros. Super Show VidAMs here: DO THE MARIO

In which Kendall Raine helps me overcome a self-imposed challenge from hell. The best part is, I played this casually days ago and got to Floor 11 like it was no big deal. :V

By the by, I’m now Streaming Pokeyman Legends Arceus to 100% completion every Saturday evening!

Only by adhering to the Sacred Tome can one become a true master of Pokémon. Blessed be to you all from Vicar David and Father Dan. May you all find refuge from sinful Shinxes. Amen.

Highlights from my second favourite Pokémon Game (just behind Black & White 2). If GameFreak use this as a template for Gen 9, I will be happier than you could possibly imagine.

The adventure kontinues, bringing with it a whole bunkh of new trails and tribulations. Belief in the holy text keeps us on the korrect path. Thanks to Vorzak for the ending klip.

Pokémon battles are nice I guess, but getting into the thick of it with a handful of chow is the real deal.

Living up to the “Legends” part of the title. Enjoy watching me play this game every Saturday for the foreseeable future.

Okay, this is going to be my last Pokémon Sword stream for reals this time!

Sending off Gen VIII’s mainline game with a bunch of PVP… oh no everyone just uses Zacian all the time help me.

You can only push me so far before I forsake my beliefs… and forcing me to bake poffins is definitely a push.

1 Like

After half a year and over 100 mons with completed dex entries, it’s now time for me to show off the postgame in a concise fashion.

Continuing with the Arceus Saturday supercut! I may or may not have omitted numerous instances of my knees being shattered by free-falling…

1 Like

Only now can I call myself a Pokémon master… after getting annoyed and smashing my head against a wall out of spite.

Capturing Legendaries, hunting for monkeys, collecting Unown, assembling wisps… I should probably go meet God at this point, huh?

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a JRPG if it didn’t end like this, right? It’s been a fun few months!

1 Like

Oops! I missed this game’s take on the Battle Tower! Let’s give it a whirl why don’t we?

Emerl’s hedgehog-punching quest begins… I promised this series back in March, when I made a brief AMV of Sonic Battle’s anime adaptation for VidAMs!

1 Like

Getting yelled at by security guards and bullied by robots!

1 Like

Let’s get larcenous!

1 Like

Being able to oneshot enemies is pretty sweet… assuming you can goddamn hit them in the first place!