DJB Streams

Punches got not juice, fool!

1 Like

No God is mighty enough to spare us from her wrath…

1 Like

Not featuring the full hour of me trying to beat the worst single fight in the game!

Achieving the ultimate power and bringing this neat little game to an end. Thanks for watching!

My guy, you look… different. And so do I thanks to my new model by Lily Arts!

1 Like

Two brilliant stages, back to back? Cool!

1 Like

A truly unforgettable final stage…

Thumbnail art by the talented Director “grandeurhyena” Ryan, again please unfire me, this packet of noodles can only keep me alive for so long!

Thanks to grandeurhyena for the artwork, Lily Arts for my model, all my patrons for their support, Amosdoll Music for the cat piano covers and… Checkers for the Rap Cat song??

1 Like

Another standalone Pokémon Infinite Fusion video: this time we’re watching the “growing pains” of my Glaceon. Thanks to Captain Cinnamon for immortalising Glaceon’s culinary skills!

1 Like

Doctor? I hardly knew her!

That Mindflayer didn’t tell you he was allergic to Healing Word beforehand. Gill cannot be blamed for what befell him.

1 Like

You know how it is, sometimes you just have to take the funniest option and accept the consequences that come with it…

1 Like

Starting to understand the social dynamics at play here. Only took about five unnecessary conflicts and three offscreen party wipes!

1 Like

Let’s-a-go! Okie-dokie!

Some injustices can never be forgiven!

1 Like

Taking down a major boss this time! “Thou walkest alone?” artwork by Galantines!

1 Like

A city so vast and chock-full of quests, even its outskirts takes hours to explore… “Thou walkest alone?” artwork by Galantines!

We finally reached the title. Featuring (incredibly good) thumbnail art by ToonPirate!

Tabletop is always at its best when actions have consequences…

1 Like