DJB Streams

One of the faculty have been acting pretty sus… once again the next few VODs are ripped straight from Youtube, so please excuse the compression!

Let’s rescue some kidnap victims!

Knocking out some more paralogues, and almost losing my second favourite student. Terrifying…

1 Like

Today’s episode is brought to you by Hatchets 4 Jesus!

1 Like

Despite my blossoming relationship with Punch-Wife, things begin to take a turn for the worse in this session.

1 Like

Hanging with my favourite guy and meeting my least favourite guy.

1 Like

You better watch out. You better not cry.

Hey girls, teacher is sad. Quick, go chat with Felix!

1 Like

Revenge is a dish best served hot.

Also to clarify, hobnobs are the best biscuits for dipping in tea. I sincerely apologise, I wasn’t thinking straight.

1 Like

Everything changes here.

1 Like

Turns out falling off a cliff comes with some dire consequences.

1 Like

Dang, we have a lot to catch up on after 5 years out-of-commission… not with Dimitri though… definitely not with him.

1 Like

Is it hot in here, or is it just the effing volcano?

1 Like

Anyone who wasn’t in my class is now fully expendable. Sorry if we end up steamrolling your faves!

Getting the feeling of Deja Vu… except things are a little more lethal than before…

After months of social isolation, Dimitri and the gang have a lot of catching up to do!

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting to lose so many of my pulses to a bunch of goddamn mechs, but I can’t complain: they kinda rule.

1 Like

My voice is completely shot, but I’m not letting a little setback like that stop me from murdering former colleagues and having my students bond!

1 Like

Protip: The more you big up your fortress, the more embarrassing it’ll be when I bulldoze it to the ground.

1 Like

Alois continues to be the best.

1 Like