Darling, Darling, Stand By Me. Let's Play Final Fantasy XV!

If anything, Noct getting stabbed by those weapons would likely be chest pain.

Aaaaah still like it when dudes are able to be romantic dorks in love. Sorta. Shame it’s only in letters.

I may be wrong but i am pretty sure in the overpriced unfinished version (ie day 1) I bought it jarringly went from “hi i’m ardyn izunia” to several weeks later at the chocobo ranch all the exposition between then is brand new

Hey so I don’t want to make this a regular thing, but some personal shit happened yesterday and so editing the commentary was the last thing on my mind, and now I’m too tired to actually do it decently, so the episode’s gonna be late again. Apologies! Again!

Take all the time you need. Yesterday was a pretty rough day, so don’t worry about it. It’ll be done when it’s done, no need to rush for a deadline on our account.

what wordybird said

Okay, I’ve pretty obviously not updated this week, and I’m gonna be honest, that’s mostly due to me being a lazy asshole at this point.

That said (assuming we record this week and nothing goes horribly wrong), Monday will be a double feature. Apologies again for the wait.

I SHOULD REALLY JUST START BITING MY TONGUE BECAUSE SCHEDULING CONFLICTS HAPPENED WHOOPS

We’re a week late, but that’s not stopping us this week from hanging out with our bird to stop all this damn rain in Episode 9 - Chocobart Vs. The World!

1 Like

RIP Prompto, 2017-2018.

EDIT: 69th post in the thread, nice.

1 Like

Hey, we’re back! This week we’re doing some sneaking around, hanging out with a friend, and finding out why people generally shouldn’t use the first person camera in certain situations, in Episode 10: RIP Grandpa Jorell!

Glad to see that miss Highwind continues the proud Dragoon tradition of being extra as all fuck.

1 Like

Oh, by the way, I picked up Assassin’s Creed Origins, which is pretty good it turns out. The reason I bring it up here though, there is a crossover quest with FF15 in it, and I will 100% be showing it off the moment it stops being a spoiler to later events in the game. Obviously I can’t stop y’all from looking it up yourself now that I mention it, but be warned that if you do, it will spoil a late game event.

so legit question is the old man important in brotherhood or something is that why his deaths portrayed as a shock because i never saw it and i just shrugged when i played the game

I haven’t seen brotherhood yet, but I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say probably not.

I’m unsure if it’s just me but around the 15 minute mark the game’s audio starts drowning you guys out. Also Noct and the boys have really echo-y voices?

ahh shit I know what happened, I didn’t get this edited until like 5 AM so I missed something when fiddling with the audio, let me fix that real quick

Episode is still being processed, but the fixed version of Episode 10 should be here when it’s finished! Sorry about the issues there, I missed one button in sharefactory at 5 AM, I think that’s an easy mistake.

1 Like

Hey folks just popping in to let you know that there won’t be an episode this coming monday, I’ve got some family coming over and Stilyagi’s also busy all weekend, so we won’t be able to record. If you want some more content featuring me though, consider checking out my Wrestling Podcast Sights Uncena!

i love sights uncena its how i get most of my wrestling recap in!

also if you need a body for comrades in the near future i can volunteer

1 Like

I’ll let you know, though I think the current plan for Comrades streams is the crew of the LP + my pal Des (who edits SU and also is my cohost for Side Uncena now). We’ll see!