Darling, Darling, Stand By Me. Let's Play Final Fantasy XV!

Hey folks, apologies for no episode today, we DO have an episode for this week, but I didn’t get Goggalor’s audio until way too late to do anything last night so it’ll be up tomorrow at the usual time instead!

(I feel like I’ve apologized a lot in this thread so far.)

it happens i missed a week on my lp due to similar issues so i get it

Hey y’all, just letting you know that I’m getting a little burned out on this whole thing, which is why the next episode isn’t up yet. Don’t worry, the LP isn’t cancelled or anything, we’re just gonna go on a brief hiatus so I can have some time to find the passion for it again. We do have two episodes recorded in the backlog, so I might edit those together and put those up during, but don’t expect much over the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Howdy folks, we’re still on break but I thought I’d come in here and post that I’ve got a big announcement for Monday! Here’s the video because I’m too lazy to type this all out again now that I have a video.

Hey folks, it’s officially been two months since I said we’re going on hiatus, and I’ve got good news and bad news for you.

Bad news? We’re on indefinite hiatus now, baby. This LP was taking a lot on me and I’m just super burned out on doing this game and I don’t know when I’m going to get that spark back.

Good news? Stilyagi’s coming along with me and my friend Conner for another ride through a JRPG that I love and can’t wait to show the two of them blind!

I’m sorry that I have to do this, but I don’t want to put out subpar content for the lot of y’all, and I’d rather stop while I’m ahead and continue when the time is right.

1 Like