Darling, Darling, Stand By Me. Let's Play Final Fantasy XV!

Welp I did threaten to do this earlier I also added something one of your co commentators will likely appreciate

1 Like

Great, Stilyagi also wanted me to inform you that he enjoyed it.

(also if anyone hasnā€™t watched it thereā€™s a minor non-spoiler of Ardyn being Ardyn at the end that we havenā€™t seen yet, but I feel like I should just inform yā€™all anywho in case you were hoping to stay as blind as possible)

its why i put it at the end it is very minor but people can literally just put off the vid after the end of the song

yeah the bloke behind ravus will be seen later on in the main story and iggys dlc. hes about as minor as loqi tho.

I dunno about you fellas but i feel like chocobo right now

This week weā€™re getting cold, forgetting who the blonde one is, and buying some food for Gladio in Episode 6: Noctis Adventure DX!

so do pot noodles taste different elsewhere cause here in glasgow they taste like wet plasticy crap

and it was fun making the vid

lets be honest Ardyns the best thing about 15 if he was in dissidia it would have been a day 1 buy but he isnā€™t

Frankly Jetgrind, Iā€™d be judging you if you DIDNā€™T pick up the FF14 tunes. Also Ardyn, The Least Suspicious Man In The World is great. Just oozes sleaze and slime.

EDIT: I just got to the end of the video. Jesus Christ.

1 Like

come to think of it has he picked up the mp3 player yet

Real late to this but I havenā€™t picked it up quite yet, but also the next episode is the final episode JUST about Side Content, and weā€™ll probably be just doing the plot stuff unless itā€™s something important like Cindyā€™s car quests or dungeons, so we probably wonā€™t need it simply because a lot of the side content in the game is a little bland and while some of it has some neat world expansion, itā€™s not fun to watch.

This week, weā€™re fighting a bunch of robots, playing zookeeper, and ruining our shirt in Episode 7 - A Solid Mound of Anchovy Texture!

Also as a reminder, this is the last episode entirely about Side Content that isnā€™t important like the Dungeons or Cindyā€™s car quests.

-Under the Weight plays-

Yes. Excellent. Fantastic choice. Shame that nothing from Heavensward is repped but hey, what can you do?

Man, Iā€™m gonna miss kafaffing about, taking pictures, burning up your friends to death, catching frogs. Good times.

1 Like

Oh donā€™t worry, thereā€™s still going to be a lot of that, these boys are going to hang out and like I said, weā€™re still going to do Important side content like stuff for the boys, Cindyā€™s car quests, and the dungeons. Iā€™m just bored of having to show off the ā€œhey go here and find a dog tag for meā€ quests.

1 Like

it does suck none of hws music was in the game i can only imagine how amazing cruising the roads with unbending steel would have been

Honestly my biggest issue with the music you can buy is Shivaā€™s theme from XIV isnā€™t in the game, despite it being the best song from XIV. But hey, at least we got some Terra Battle music for whatever reason.

EDIT: holy shit the thread hit 1000 views!

Hate to double post but since we hit 1000 views in this here thread, Stilyagi revealed to me that heā€™s been holding on to the highlight reel of our unreleased Spirits Within riff and asked me to release it since we hit this milestone. So here yā€™all go, please enjoy Stilyagiā€™s 1000 Thread Views Celebration!

no amount of celebrations worth watching that turd on your own i can sympathise xd

on a funny note the sites actually saying iā€™ve posted more than 20% of the replies here.i may have a problem guys

Hey all, I had a really busy day today and was pooped out by the time I finally got home. Due to this, I donā€™t quite feel like my editing would be quite up to snuff because Iā€™m half out of it and have to take my meds that make me even more drowsy right after I post this.

Unfortunately, Episode 8 is delayed until Tuesday because of this, and I apologize for that. Thanks for continuing to watch though, a lot happens in the next episode and Iā€™m excited for yā€™all to see it!

fun times with uncle Ardyn steptoe inbound

Iā€™d like to quickly apologize again for the episode being late, but this week weā€™re going on a road trip with our best friend in the whole world in Episode 8: Ardyn Rand!

God, I love how none of the boys make any attempt to hide their distrust and dislike of Ardyn, all while Adryn just blissfully ignores it. Also ā€œkeep up with Ardyn or the game will end.ā€ Laying it on a little strong there, huh game?

1 Like