Darling, Darling, Stand By Me. Let's Play Final Fantasy XV!

You know I’m not huge into Final Fantasy, but the demo for this really got me interested. I never did pick it up but watching Ol’ Jetgrind go through it sounds like a fun time. I’m just wondering when we’ll get to the part with Luigi.

kingsglaive ohhh boy

I’ve been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to think of a better name than “Pachinko&Dragons” for that weird little minigame thing at the beginning of the video, but that’s all I can think of.

You could just call it Shit like everyone else.

i do not get why pachinkos a big thing in japan i cannot play it like at all

I still don’t actually “get” this game at all. I’ve played it for an hour trying to see if there was an end. It really doesn’t change or end.

Yeah, there’s no end. It would be one thing if it got progressively harder as you looped, but it really is just the same thing the entire time.

Kingsglaive is a gorgeous film, the animation is stellar (most of the time), and the voice acting is pretty good (most of the time). That’s everything good I have to say about Kingsglaive. Anyways, here’s us watching Kingsglaive and goofing around, Let’s Watch Kingsglaive!

Obviously you’re going to have to find your own way to watch the film, if you’re outside of the US it’s currently on netflix

(also I’m sorry this just goes to the audio for the commentary, but as it turns out, Sharefactory has a limit of 80 minutes and I had no idea how to make this into a video on my PC because I am Not Smart)

Hey y’all, we got a new episode out, let’s do some plot and hang out with a man shaped plot hole in Episode 3 - Cor Blimey!

That kingsglaive bit really needs the full previously on supernatural treatment xd

kinda tempted to do it myself actually

I’m just imagining out of context clips from Kingsglaive set to Carry On (Wayward Son) now and that would be a hell of a gag

also I have some ideas for odd gags in the future that I’ll be editing for, so look forward to that

“glad you’re safe your highness”

explodes

Sometimes the game just creates its own comedy.

Also related to the whole Yoko Shimomura music deal this is this tune which could be placed in this game and no one could tell it’s a mario and luigi song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrAYVhPU-9g

We’re just under 500 views in the thread right now, and I’d like to thank everyone for checking this out so far, that means a lot to me!

In news related to the next episode, I’ve put in a very silly gag that I’m going to keep secret for obvious reasons, please look forward to it!

It’s time for us to touch upon some more side content, find The Secret Gag, and learn about slam poetry in Episode 4 - Rap Clod!

That was a good secret gag.

There is one way to get obscenely wealthy in this game.

Too bad it’s Justice Monsters V.

ugh i know right

It’s time for us to fight some more robots, attempt stealth, and make Prompto the happiest boy on Eos in Episode 5: CHOCOBOS! CHOCOBOS!!!

Prompto’s love for Chocobos is matched only by his ability to take utterly impossible photos.

Prompto is a mysterious goofball and in this house, we love Prompto.

p.s. holy shit we cracked 700 views in this thread, thanks for watching, y’all