Crops, Cows and Kooks - The Harvest Moon(ish) Medithread - Rune Factory 4, Story of Seasons, HM: Animal Parade

Of course Pubert won the eating contest. How did this only just now occur to me?

I realize that Leon is supposed to be a bit out of touch, what with being from a different era, and that he’s supposed to be a bit of a trickster, given the fox ears. But he likes to vacillate back and forth between “openly flirty” and “your skin looks comfortable”. I think he might be more of a serial killer than Klaus from SoS.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot that he had a lot of practice after eating a mountain of Crunchwraps.

Fritz does what frankly I’d do in his situation: brag to hell and back about landing a girl far beyond his league.

Side note: all of Rune Factory 4’s footage has now been recorded and edited. The LP is officially 45 parts long. Fuck me, only Ni no Kuni was longer than that if you include the screenshot updates, (and I guess my livestream LP of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire). I don’t think Skippy and Yami will make it.

The world has been waiting for this day.

The first year concludes, and the end of the LP is now on the horizon.

The town’s collective crotches explode.

Next week we return to RF4 for the end of Act 2, then the week after is SoS’s final three updates, and the last week of September is AP’s final two updates. It’s a month of conclusions.

1 Like

Two weeks? Goodness, before long your town is going to look like this:

2 Likes

The last two bosses and some secrets before we take on Ethelberd on Friday.

Thus concludes, slowly, Act 2.
It’s an hour long, fair warning. That said, we were firing on all commentary cylinders.

Boy, that ending sure was some Ventu-swill. Sorrynot sorry.

Wait a second, didn’t Venti talk to you in human form back when you showed off the gallery? Does she never use it in the actual game? Seems like something that would’ve been exceptionally convenient for the player, in the event you ever needed to fight alongside her.

She does, but it’s a rare town event that apparently only shows up after you get married, and just getting the story and marriage events to happen shortened my lifespan considerably, so fuck that. Also apparently when you “get to rank 2500” (which I think means 2500 tourists) she can join you in dungeons.

SoS’s final week of updates starts with multiple expensive bangs. Oh, and also beating the game.

The ultimate goal of the game is complete, so what’s left? New Game+ doesn’t have much going for it, so let’s start making babies or something.

On Friday, my ultimate goal, the utter consumption of the town’s land, will be at hand…

Best successfully eats the town to feed her and Fritz’s unholy spawn.

Thanks for watching SoS! Animal Parade’s final two parts arrive next week.

Blast grew up so fast. Not nearly as fast as all the other kids, though.

Final episode on Friday!

She’s off to bigger and better th- nope, never mind.

Thanks everyone for watching Animal Parade! We hope you had as much fun as we did. RF4 will resume next week and be the focus of the thread; Stardew Valley will be posted in its own thread.

1 Like

Only two weeks’ worth of an intermission this time, luckily. Today’s part is focused around Leon being the shit that he is.

1 Like

There could be only one.

Continuing my trend of braving dungeons early, we tackle Leon Karnak proper so that we don’t have to in Act 3. Meanwhile Volkanon is a jackass.

Seeing as RF4’s the only LP running in this thread now, you guys probably don’t need the logo image anymore.

Winter brings us several new secrets that I frankly should have found by now, our favorite bickering idiots learn a thing or two about each other, and I get to relieve my frustrations with them in a violent festival.

Act 3 begins next Tuesday!