Crops, Cows and Kooks - The Harvest Moon(ish) Medithread - Rune Factory 4, Story of Seasons, HM: Animal Parade

There’s more than enough for most names. It’s not limited like handheld games or even some of the console HMs.

Marriage voting will remain open pretty much through the LP, and it’s currently a three-way tie. The Wilderness Farm has won the vote pretty handily, so I’m calling that there. Forest Farm got runner-up, but I already essentially beat the game with that farm type, so my Joja Corp shill will be in the third-place mining farm. Hey, he’s Joja; he doesn’t listen to what people want.
(I’ll show every farm off in some capacity, though, don’t worry. Same with the top marriage votes; I’ll just marry different people in all my saves, since I haven’t yet in any of them).

Act II finally begins, plus monster buddies wrecking the shit out of each other.

SV footage recording also underway now.

Year 2 begins with some old idiots, some new.

Winter brings thoughts of mortality. Time to knuckle down on pairing up the populace!

Updates will resume next week, but I’m taking a different direction with the LPs for the next several weeks. Instead of each LP getting a new part over the course of the week, I’m going to upload a part of the same LP on Tuesday and Friday, starting with RF4 this Tuesday. The reasons are because we’re pretty worn out after recording three videos, but we’ve also run out the Breath of the Wild backlog, so we need to keep up with that as well since it’s a far more popular LP. We’re also near the ends of Story of Seasons and Animal Parade’s LPs, only 5-7 parts for either. Working on each of these LPs in chunks is better for us. It’ll be one less video per week for this thread, but it’s not going anywhere. Another couple months and it’ll just be down to RF4, and then Stardew Valley will begin sometime after.

First of this week’s two RF4 updates also happens to be the first half of our next dungeon, the yet-another-cave-with-not-a-lot-in-it Idra Cave.

Second half of Idra Cave, plus a diversion with ants and buckets.

Chopping down trees to build trees.

PS: I can now confirm that SoS will end with Part 30, which with our current recording/upload schedule should be around September 29.

Fritz is now officially the Best Boyfriend.

Also, the last of Animal Parade’s footage has been recorded, so that should conclude with either part 28 or 29, depending on how much I want to squeeze into the final part. That too will benear the end of September.

Best takes charge of everyone’s happily-ever-after. Ends up pretty same-y.
On the plus side, the game will finally live up to its title this Friday.

I really hope you’re not lying, because I don’t think Skippy’s heart can take another missed circus.

The moment you all and Skippy have been waiting for.

We also talk briefly about a different type of cutie: babies! Which seems like a good point to open more viewer suggestions and voting for Rune Factory 4. We’ve already voted for Forte to be our future wife, so next vote on what gender you’d like our eventual child to be (or vote to leave it up to fate), as well as give suggestions for their name.
The LP will probably conclude after the birth. There won’t be much else I’ll want to show off after that, since a completionist run is even more unreasonable than with the other two LPs.

Have a girl, name her Best. Time is an endless circle…

Alternatively, leave it to fate, name the child LilPube if it’ll fit.

A+ circus, though the “parade” felt a bit like they were looking for an opening to pounce and devour you. I also suspect that the ducks were just stop-gap performers, which is why their entire act was honking angrily at each other, and they did nothing after you recovered the actual stars of the show.

Children! I say leave gender to fate, because we’re not in Brave New World. As for names, having no idea how many spaces we are allowed, I recommend DickSlam for a boy and PunchTits for a girl. Alternatively, mine the Grimrock LP for Jacob’s other insane ratman family names.

For kids I say leave it up to fate, but I think the girl is cuter. For names I want to say no matter what it ends up being, name them Cricketdazzler, because more Grimrock tie-ins.

A number of people suggested a girl named Best, and that cyclical nonsense is too good to pass up anyway. We have a winner!

Alternate title: Dragon Beards

(Had the wrong video linked. Fixed)

Pubert takes to the skies for some revenge against the Sechs! Then stuffs his face publicly.