Crops, Cows and Kooks - The Harvest Moon(ish) Medithread - Rune Factory 4, Story of Seasons, HM: Animal Parade

Act 3 begins after an hour of preparatory pain, and it’ll only get worse for me from here.

1 Like

Meet our new home for the next three weeks. It’s full of nostalgia for people who like getting beat up.

On the plus side, as long as we can keep our recording schedule, this LP has just five weeks left. The guys and I are certainly relieved the end’s in sight.

I’ll admit, I was a tiny bit disappointed that the video title was just a play on the dungeon name; see, rana is Spanish for frog, so combining that with the banner image, I was hoping for a giant evil pain-in-the-ass frog boss.

Speaking of the banner image, I must’ve looked away for a minute, cuz I don’t remember that lizard dude at all? Maybe I was too distracted by the punk rock mastodon who kept murdering Dylas.

They’re idiots, but enjoyably so.

Okay, I’m still confused about what exactly happens in that last memory room. But hey, revenge against the Siren is sweet.

Act 3 concludes next Tuesday.

Thus concludes the story and first year of the LP. All that remains is cleaning up and loving up.

1 Like

Found this thread by searching Stardew Valley, which I have been playing with the idea of building a farm around who I wanna romance (so because I wanna attract Abigail, I am turning the hilltop farm into a miniature RPG village, with sheds acting as “Houses”), I’m wondering if you have any plans to build a special designed farm offscreen for the chance to show it off after the fact?

In any case, now I think I have a video series to play while I continue my Joja run on Hoardswatch farm :3:

I haven’t considered anything like that. Stardew will be a task/goal-centric LP leaning towards completionism, but that is an interesting idea.

What to do once you saved everyone? Eavesdrop on them of course.

1 Like

DOUG!

1 Like

Considering Forte’s reaction, I can’t help but wonder if Pubert poked one of her lower cheeks on that date. Or maybe it’s just the translator being weird.

Now that Pubert’s an interdimensional hero, he’s gotten a whole lot sexier.

Before we can win Forte’s heart forever, we must help her meander her way through her childhood issues.

2 Likes

You guys spent so long telling Kiel to shut the fuck up, so of course the moment he shuts up about something the town goes to shit.

1 Like

Forte’s lifelong issues are resolved in the only feasible way: violence! Ring those wedding bells, Venti!

1 Like

This penultimate update of RF4 features a bit of personal goal cleanup, monster massacres, Pubert’s continued identity crisis, and makin’ babies.

2 Likes

DING!

Everything you have ever done or will do, you will do over and over and over again.

1 Like

Well folks, it’s been almost a year (less for the LP Zone, but you get what I mean), but we must finally bring Pubert’s animenesiac adventures in love and lunacy to a close. Thank you everyone who followed this LP, followed the Story of Seasons and Animal Parade LPs, and contributed in any way. See you all in 2018 for more overachieving farming and chaotic RPGing!

1 Like

Thank you for this, I have been enjoying your LP’s for a long time. As a parting gift, I present to you what I thought of every time “The Protein” was mentioned;

1 Like

*plays a funeral dirge on the shittiest keyboard imaginable*

Farewell, Pubert. I hope he enjoys idiot dragon hell.

1 Like