Crops, Cows and Kooks - The Harvest Moon(ish) Medithread - Rune Factory 4, Story of Seasons, HM: Animal Parade

I kind of hate most wine but muscato is pretty good.

I’m got me a sweet tooth.

Taking off one more week before the thread returns, but in the meantime I got back to recording footage for Story of Seasons, and I successfully unlocked the last merchant and the soft ending of the game. As such, I won’t be recording much more for that LP, so if there’s anything relatively easy you’d like to see, now’s the time to mention.

I have married Fritz and recorded some of the goodies that comes with marriage; I will at least try to have children, as well as actually go to the Pet Promenade, so there’s not much left I feel needs to be seen in the LP. Not going for 100% here.

The thread returns, and we’ve got updates for several months now! (Hopefully we can actually commentate them on time.)

This week on RF4, we begin the intermission between Acts 1 and 2, which includes bikinis and harassing our introvert dragon friend.

I lost track of the post-video commentary, if that isn’t obvious.

Feckin birds again

What do you do with yams that you shouldn’t?

A better festival would be throwing the turnips at the townspeople.
Also the guys get hung up on flying dragon shit.

Cooking, expressing, and treasure hunting!

More early Sechs Territory, and I’m starting to get fed up with Porcoline.

The fact that Porky didn’t really finish his story bothers me more than it should. I actually kinda want to know how Margaret wound up going with him instead of the musician. Maybe it gets explained in one of her high friendship/pre-marriage events.

Good job, Skippy.

Best’s relationship with the Wizard, as well as everyone else’s relationships, are picking up. It, among other things, will come to head next week when we wrap up Fall.

Had more delays, but we return with the last bit of festival and town event stupidity before Act 2 begins next week.

SoS wraps up its first year. And I can now say the LP should be finished to my liking around part 30. Same with Animal Parade, maybe even sooner. RF4, no fucking chance.

Fall concludes with the happiest day of our lives, and the worst of Skippy’s.

So while the boys wallow in pain, I would like to get a headstart on recording footage for Stardew Valley. It’s an LP that won’t happen for quite a long time, but I’d like to get a jump on recording it while I’m still in the good mood to play the game. So, cast your votes now for who I should ultimately marry (you can date all of the choices, and I will, but this is who gets the ghost pirate necklace).
Don’t worry if your choice doesn’t get first. I’ll be doing multiple saves. One of us has to succumb to the dark will of Joja… :japanese_ogre:

Similarly, feel free to leave suggestions here for a player name and appearance, animal names, and other goofy shit that should be included in the LP.

I’m not voting Sebastian because he turned into a meme with my family.

Actually, shit, maybe I should vote for Sebastian because he turned into a meme with my family.

I never played Stardew Valley so I’m excited to see an LP of it. For names though I have to ask how man character spaces are there?