Crops, Cows and Kooks - The Harvest Moon(ish) Medithread - Rune Factory 4, Story of Seasons, HM: Animal Parade

Skippy is a sweet child when it comes to animals. Sweet Jesus it was the best thing to watch him lose his shit over all the animals.

I cannot remember how the beginning of this week’s update happened. I’m sure it wouldn’t make it any better.

Siouxsie’s not old enough for this nonsense.

Thank you for stabbing our friends.

Fuck you, Elise, multiple times. Also don’t talk to me, Klaus.

Summer begins, and I’m in a far better position heading into it than most people.

Forgot to mention here: the thread will have another week-long hiatus since we weren’t able to record the last week couple weeks. On the plus side, I’ve gotten a big chunk of future parts’ footage edited together, and I’m getting more Animal Parade recorded as we speak. Of course if you have more monster names for Rune Factory 4, be it something silly or your own name, feel free to add them to the pile.

A double-update just full of cuties.

Side note: last Thursday was the channel’s seventh birthday, and I’m putting together a Q&A video to celebrate. So if any of you folks have questions, feel free to drop them in this videos comments.

We get a lot done this week, including rescuing the Witch Princess, ringing the green bell, and sending a helpless elder up the river(?).

This part is no elefun.

Poor Fritz, running afowl, er, afoul of the chicken mafia.

3 Likes

We learn to dislike some townsfolk while Skippy has some head trouble.

Magic and crying for all.

Next week’s updates will likely be delayed a day or two, but probably not the whole week this time.

I’d be willing to believe “Edge” was a mistranslation of “Edugaa” or some other type attempt at “Edgar”.

These people are idiots.

Next week will be Leon Karnak and the end of Act 1!

Bit of a delay in recording these, but at least AP is technically on time. :v:

We begin the Fall in SoS and meet some new adorable friends, and we complete the main story in AP and meet someone I won’t talk to very much.

Recording more of RF4 has left me completely out of it. Fuck Sharance Maze and Rune Prana when you’re not also level 300. As such the thread will likely have another short hiatus after this week so I can build up a backlog for all the LPs again.

It slipped from us this particular video.

Like I mentioned, the thread will be going into another 1-2 week hiatus while we build up the backlog again. In the meantime, I’ve successfully completed Act 3 of Rune Factory 4, and there’s not too much going on after the story. As such, let me know if there’s anything in particular you’d like to see before I decide where to stop. E.G.: Probably won’t complete all of Sharance Maze or the shipping/recipe lists, but will still try to marry Forte. Turns out the Elefun event was not her marriage-enabling cutscene.