Crops, Cows and Kooks - The Harvest Moon(ish) Medithread - Rune Factory 4, Story of Seasons, HM: Animal Parade

I was working on a general HM discussion thread but haven’t finished it because I’ve been distracted by other games/Trio of Towns isn’t really grabbing me. I’m really disappointed that they seem to have pared back the farm-designing mechanics and completely removed the house decoration mechanics.

Decided I’m gonna give this thread a break for the week so that I can build back up our backlog and get the rest of Breath of the Wild out of my system because trying to concentrate while it’s around is not helping. I will of course record more RF4 footage this week though, and updates will resume as normal next Monday.

Finished Breath of the Wild’s story yesterday. Viewers almost unanimously supported an LP of it when I streamed it last week, so that’ll also happen in the near future. In the meantime, we got ghosts, spiders and puppets.

1 Like

So when will we start voting for girlfriends in RF4?

Also for monsters can you get the four elemental fairies? They make good mage allies.

Voting is on right now

I’m with Thorn. I like Forte, marry Forte.

Ok then! I’m gonna say Margaret. She’s nice, she was my friend in my play through.

Since we can’t marry the asshole Elf I’ll vote Forte.

Just so you know you can choose to create a poll by clicking the gear icon at the top of the text box when creating a post.

Example:
Who Should Be A Marriage Candidate but Isn’t

• Jerk Elf
  • Porcoline
  • Bado
  • Onion Ghost

0 voters

It’ll make tallying votes easier. :slight_smile:

I’d thought about that, but I’m tallying votes from like three different sources, so it’s not gonna help much.

Do we have a list of the available options?

I’m half-way tempted to vote for Amber to see how terrible it gets.

Forte, Margaret, Clorica, Xiao Pai, Amber, and Dolce.

I vote Amber just because it will be terrible and hilarious to watch you suffer courting her. :joy:

Clorica all the way

Shorter part as Summer draws to a close and I put my rewards from playing online to good use.

1 Like

Introducing the fine line between sexy and silly.

1 Like

Regarding the RF4 wife vote, I definitely choose Forte. I can’t vote for Amber or Xiao Pai even as a joke because they look like children. Plus, she’s already got the ability to defend herself! She’s trained for it!

I think Ambrosia fell on hard times.

Summer begins! Do I suck at fishing, or do the fish just suck at getting caught?

I won’t make a Skippy pun in the next Animal Parade video. But only because I had the title set weeks ago.

As for RF4, the vote winner is pretty clearly Forte at this point, so I’m gonna go ahead and call her there. Action girlfriend!

AKA: Clappy Granola, AKA: Skippy’s Got the Clap

Skippy’s blind, folks.