Big Boss is about to go nuclear in METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN (and Ground Zeroes)

Considering that the starting point for Quiet was probably something like “big titty good”, I don’t think any explanation is going to be adequate.

1 Like

she grabs them out of the air with a prehensile tongue like Yoshi

10 Likes

Yeah, they clearly worked backwards from her look. Like people have mentioned they picked the sexiest, least practical outfit for her, and there are a lot of far more sensible outfits she could be wearing that don’t cover much of her skin.

1 Like

I’d never even heard of “Sahelanthropus” before MGSV, so combine that with the hilarious singsongy way Huey’s voice actor says it (~sahhhh~ ~halanthrapus~) and I thought I went temporarily insane.

God speaking of Huey…the points Ocelot (and Grant) bring up during that first interrogation tape…I mean not to beat a dead horse but he’s VERY much the traitor.

1 Like

Quiet’s design bugs me for a lot of reasons, and one of the petty ones is the way that pantyhose does not come up over her hips. It just looks so hecking uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Having now heard the reason I find that I am shuffles through stacks of papers and research notes NOT ashamed?!

2 Likes

Saladhamsterous wasn’t officially discovered until the early 2000’s. More knowledge suppressed by the Patriots, no doubt, along with cell phones and clothing for dogs.

9 Likes

When the game came out, I took to making my cats walk around on their hind legs and called them Metal Gear Cat-helanthropus.

6 Likes

“Kaz, where’s my Utili-kilt?!”

3 Likes

Whenever I go into the field with Quiet as my Buddy, I make it a point to have Snake take his shirt off.

Naked Solidarity

8 Likes

I now wish there was some gear you research that put Big boss into a kilt.

3 Likes

Cursed Post.

I’m glad my old half-assed meme edit is relevant to the video now.

17 Likes

“Somehow the fossil record has been tampered with. That can mean only one thing - CIPHER!”

2 Likes

Oh god, the absolute double act you could get going with Miller and Huey.

“My cracker broke when I was buttering it - it must be CIPHER!”
“Someone has obviously been tampering with the production lines - really, this is your fault, Snake!”

7 Likes

Ocelot as the straight man. “Well now, Boss, I’m a murder, a rapist and a torturer, but I’m pretty much the most sensible person on this base, and my folksy down-home manner goes a long way to makin’ me seem sympathetic.”

7 Likes

I’m just glad that Snake finally returned to his old form with the “What?!” while talking to Ocelot about Quiet.

1 Like

Photosynthesis? Breathes through her skin? Drinking? Urghhh.

1 Like

Funny thing, for a while I thought Quiet was that assassin back at the start that caught on fire and she only survived due to whatever process that turned her into what she is now.