Big Boss is about to go nuclear in METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN (and Ground Zeroes)

This is true at my job. Smoke breaks all the dang time.

Well, a lot of vape breaks now, really. Errybody rollin that thicc fog

A fog thicc enough to be a smokescreen.

Vapor Snake is gonna show up again ten years later mixing up fresh EDM cookies in the Cezch underground scene.

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to everyone’s favorite dad, Big Boss.

How do you think the terrible children would DO father’s day, anyway?

1 Like

Solid Snake lights him on fire with a can of aerosol, a lighter, and the power of believing in yourself really hard. this is canon.

4 Likes

Solidus probably gives him a box of child soldiers.

Also this has nothing to do with the LP itself except David Hayter and Cam Clarke are still the absolute best

And I can’t wait for Hayter!Snake to return in Smash Ultimate

4 Likes

Without the ass he isn’t Snake.

1 Like

I don’t know how but I will find a way to mod his ass back into the game

2 Likes

There’s a proper cosplay idea: go rob a sofa, make yourself a glorious set of padding, and go as pre-arse shrinkage Snake.

I will henceforth refer to Smash Ultimate Snake as “The Phantom Ass”

5 Likes

Snake lost his ass when the Konami he was riding crashed, he’s of course wearing a prosthetic.

1 Like

SBU Snake is from between MGS1 (flat ass) and MGS2 (implants acquired), so he already has the sneak suit but doesnt have implants yet
my dad works at kojima and he told me

No no no. That’s where the nanomachines nest and live. Science says so.

12 updates in and we finally get around to the actual open world part of the game!

Episode 12: Open WorldCut Commentary

8 Likes

You can just take a soldier who speaks Russian out instead of Boss if you want subtitles for that conversation.

This comic should have come earlier, but better late than never.

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=070416

I love how they got rid of a lot of the silly stuff from Peacewalker, but they kept fultoning.

Phantom Ass Snake is the real video game censorship.

This translator man clearly was inspired by Caveman Snake’s efforts to communicate. That’s why he’s such a great fit for the Diamond Dogs.

1 Like