A Genuine Four Fella Fiesta: Let's Play Final Fantasy 15

Episode #37 We’re off in search of some lightbulbs in the Crestholm Channels.

1 Like

Episode #38 We take out the Empires final base on our island.

Intermission #6 Photography, Fishing, our wonderful Abode in the countryside, and some tag hunting will help prepare us for some of the harder content.

Episode #39 We start our dive into the hell dungeon that is Castlemark Tower.

Episode #40 We continue down into Castlemark Tower… and deal with the struggles within. We’ll finish it next time

1 Like

Intermission #7(Final) Taking out the rest of the side quests we can get at before we start moving back towards the story.

Episode #41 We finish off our outstanding dungeons and complete our weapons collection.

1 Like

Episode #42 We begin the Festivities of the Chocobo-Moogle Festival with some Fishing and dancing, a good way to go through a day.

1 Like

Episode #43 We continue through the Chocobo Moogle Festival, and learn some of our friends hobbies along the way.

1 Like

Now that I have a better grasp on how fishing works, it’s actually kind of neat. I hate actually fishing but fishing in games is usually interesting.

Episode #44 We wrap up our festive experience with some puzzles, shooting, fireworks, and the eternal question of: how do we leave?

I like fishing in games as well since it cuts out most of the actual busy work and waiting of fishing. Yakuza 5 and this game kinda drives home how enjoyable it can be in games.

1 Like

Episode #45 We steer back onto the rails of the story and brace ourselves for the journey ahead…well after throwing all our weapons at Cid.

1 Like

Con-kweh-tulations is terrible and amazing. It’s a shame a lot of the ‘attractions’ during the chocobo-moogle festival thing weren’t that interesting, and there wasn’t any good feedback on any of the photo-taking objectives. Everytime Carbuncle said get it’s good side, it meant there was one of those hidden moogle plush things to take a photo of somewhere, but even knowing that I couldn’t really see them, so I can only imagine how frustrating it could be as you’re playing.

Curious what the Dream Egg becomes, if anything.

… I hope giving Cid the weapons Prompto was using for upgrade, and then not doing a quick hunt to get them back doesn’t bite you later.

Episode #46 We ride our Ocean car to Altissia, and meet some fine people.

It was kind of my fault for not going back to find Cid earlier while doing all those sidequests, but I wasn’t sure what the exact trigger to move on was at the time.

1 Like

Episode #47 We take a look at what Altissia has to offer during the not-so-festive season

1 Like

Episode #48 We negotiate our way into fighting a big ol’ Leviathan

1 Like

Episode #49 The fellowship starts to break apart…

1 Like

Episode #50 We delve down into the rest of the old mining site.

1 Like

Episode #51 Riding the train down to the Imperial Capitol should go smoothly…right?

1 Like

Episode #52 Things get a bit frosty as we visit the grave of the Glacian.

1 Like

Episode #53 We begin our mini-marathon to the end of the game, but first we must say goodbye to an old friend :frowning:

1 Like

Episode #54 In which we learn about stealth, and promptly ignore all aspects of it.

1 Like