A Genuine Four Fella Fiesta: Let's Play Final Fantasy 15

Episode #55 We continue our way through the Capitol, and arm ourselves with an actual weapon!

1 Like

Episode #56 In which we complete switch puzzles, and find reading material on the Magitek Soldiers.

1 Like

Episode #57 In which we meet back up with our buds and move towards the Crystal.

1 Like

Episode #58 In which the plot(?) gets dumped onto us.

1 Like

Episode #59 Welcome home; Infernian

1 Like

Episode #60 We reach… the end.

There are scenes that happen during/inbetween the credits, and we talk a bit about how we felt about the game after the credits finish(also it was like 4 am when we finished :weary:

We’ll be back with the Gladiolus/Prompto DLC’s before heading into some of the other post game content.

1 Like

Episode #61 We’re back to start looking at the DLC, but first, the other(thankfully brief) side of Chapter 13

1 Like

Episode #62 We begin episode gladiolus by learning why the hell he took off on us.

1 Like

Episode #63 We discover that Gladio has been holding out on secret techniques.

1 Like

Episode #64 We close out Episode Gladiolus with… a battle on the big bridge.

1 Like

Episode #65 We begin our foray into the icy depths of Episode Prompto.

1 Like

I finally caught back up, I appreciate the LP so far. I can honestly say I’ve yelled at the screen a few times when the help text says you can do something and then moments after dismissing it one of you goes ‘Why can’t you do the thing? Bad.’

But yeah, wow, the story is kind of a mess. The Verse 2 thing didn’t really… fix the story, but I guess that’s a far shorter and more easy to play section.

As far as I can tell Ardyn was super salty because he was originally chosen as the gifted king or whatever, but in the process of healing people- he was absorbing all the demons into himself and corrupting himself- eventually getting to the point where he was overthrown and replaced, with a different dude taking on his name. Even the gods abandoned him and- based on the fact that Noctis’s line has the warp power stuff, they chose the new guy instead. So at this point Ardyn is super salty and immortal somehow. I can’t tell if he just wanted the biggest fight he could get to prove that he has been worthy this whole time, or actually just wanted to die and knew only the True King could do it. He absolutely seemed to just be doing whatever he wanted though, messing with people as much as he could.

If he were written better it’d be called multifaceted instead he’s just kind of a jumble of goals and character traits.

Too bad Aranea didn’t get more screen time than she did :frowning:

Prompto’s story seems to be more interesting than Gladio’s so far, though I liked it in idea, just the execution seems kind of boring.

Episode #66 I dread snowmobiles since playing Resident Evil 6 coop, but here we are.

Well you were asking for some more Arenea, so here we are!

Episode #67 We reconnect with our inner child…then storm a military base.

Episode #68 Final_fantasy_victory_theme.wav

Episode #69 We begin the Assassins festival, the other free DLC.

Episode #70 Let’s find out about Assassinations in the festival.

Episode #71 We finish off the Assassins Festival by becoming the Prince of Garbage and killing a dude.

Back from the dead!

Episode #72 We start Episode Ignis…which is actually just the XV mobile game to capture territories.

Episode #73, in which we make a new friend