A Genuine Four Fella Fiesta: Let's Play Final Fantasy 15

I’m curious if you ever get back to customizing the chocobos, or if Noctis’s chocobo is the only one that gets any treatment. It looked like there was going to be a few different options for colors, but maybe that’s locked by races?

Episode #27 We infiltrate the imperial base to retrieve our sweet ride.

Intermission #3-1 I get distracted way too much by chocobo’s. I ended up recording a whole bunch more than usual on accident, so there will be a second part to this intermission with the next update.

I do end up getting back to customizing the Chocobo in the intermission here, around the 19:00 mark. I have only been able to change Noctis’s chocobo around, so I’m not sure about the others.

1 Like

I assume if you push L1 or R1 on this screen (and also on the name screen I think) you can cycle through whose chocobo to customize.

Well shit, you’re right on the money. I didn’t even notice the R1/L1 prompts there!

1 Like

Nice, a multi-color flock of Chocobos to brighten up the journey.

Only unfortunate bit is that it won’t show up until post game content since we’ve finished recording the game now :frowning:

Ahahah- well, something to look forward to maybe. Going by the clock counter, we’ve a ways to go though.

Edit: Also wow, that last photo Prompto took is. Well I’m surprised they have that kind of thing happen.

Intermission #3-2 Polishing off some sidequests, all at once! (ps: Coerels and Frogs are big ol’ assholes)

Episode #28 A face full of concrete a day keeps the dragoons away.

1 Like

Something about the way Noctis says beans really sells it… it’s weird.

That boss fight seemed pretty good, and she seemed to be one of the more interesting characters so far.

Episode #29 We hit the road towards Cape Caem once more, well, for about 2 minutes anyways.

1 Like

Episode #30 and then there were 3.

I feel like there must have been more you could’ve done with Iris, and I was a little worried what the reasons for there only being three were, interested a bit in that explanation.

Going by the vague stuff I’ve heard about the game though I wouldn’t be too surprised if there wasn’t and it won’t, though.

I wish I could say there was more meaningful content with Iris because I like the character, but…maybe there will be some dlc content or something?

Episode #31 We cruise around a bit before meeting up with the old crew

1 Like

Episode #32 Continuing down into the depths of our Mythril Mine, and finding out a bit more about Arenea.

Apologies for being a bit out of wack with my update schedule, been a rather busy week or two on my end.

1 Like

Episode #33 We collect our mythril, but of course it comes with a catch.

1 Like

Episode #34 We return to the Balouve mines to take care of some unfinished buisness.

1 Like

It looks like the game was throwing Aranea at you to help with the Red Giants, which is kind of neat, if it wasn’t entirely ineffective in execution. This is twice now the game has shown it can support a party of five though, so it’s a shame that the side characters don’t stick around more.

Intermission #4 We learn of moogles, photographs, and a new area with a little bit of fishing between it all.

Episode #35 We take a look at the volcano known as the Rock of Ravatogh, and all the wonderful treasures it hides.

I kind of wish Arenea was a bit more reliable in how you could get her to help, but most of the time it just feels super random about when she comes down :frowning:

1 Like

Intermission #5 We take on a new questchain, and find out what it means to do maintenance in Eos.

Episode #36 We find out that Gladio was actually finding fishing information for us, and the Myrlwood dungeon gets conquered.

I apologize for being a bit slow with updates, was out of town for a bit and am now out of backlog :chuckle:

1 Like