You See That Wall? You Can Go Through It - Let's Play Rainbow Six Siege

My brand of bad editing and playing games badly. :stuck_out_tongue:
Also people have been sending me really angry messages whenever I pick the Spanish operators and some have even killed me. I’m having some very “Rook Mine” experiences lol.

D:

gamers.txt

Yeah people can really get like that whenever new operators come out. I can get when someone is hogging an operator you wanna try it kinda stinks but it’s ridiculous to teamkill over it imo.

I just realized I should explain Rook Mine for anyone who doesn’t know.

It was a famous incident in the Siege community where a player picked Rook and upon starting the match was instantly team killed, and as the kill cam zoomed in on the face of their teammate they messaged the killer “Why?” The killer only responded “Rook Mine.” It was a big meme in the community for a time.

I’ve been wondering,are the defense operators terrorists given that they’re the ones who take hostages or are the scenarios presented entirely hypothetical.?

It’s great that our introduction to Doc has him shoot a man in the groin then teasing him with the life saving medicine while he bleeds out.

1 Like

The defenders are also counter-terrorists. There is no real explanation, the multiplayer and main focus of the game is totally divorced from the story.

Don’t worry about Rook’s groin he had on Rhino Armor. Rhino protects even there, just not the head. The head on top of his neck ok is what I mean.

1 Like

It looked like to me war games, or possibly when playing against bots, who are labelled terrorists, that the CT had obtained a hostage and were holding out for evac?

No, you see, Defenders protect assets, they don’t keep hostages. It’s very different. Just ignore that the assets are blindfolded and obviously not happy with being there.

1 Like

Update 6

Please welcome Mira! Mira is a defense operator that has really shaken up Siege. For the time being she is a must pick with players fighting over every opportunity to get to play as Mira. Her Black Mirror provides a lot of intel to the defenders and forces attackers to think twice about assaulting any point her mirror overlooks.

MIRA
Unique Ability: Black Mirror. Deploys a one-way bulletproof mirror on breakable and reinforced walls. Also can be ejected to create a murder hole.
Armor: 3
Speed: 1
Operator Name: Elena Maria Alvarez
Nickname: Mira
Date of Birth: November 19th, 1977
Place of Birth: Madrid, Spain
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 60kg
Background: Working alongside her father in his mechanics store from a young age, Alvarez can find the weaker spot on any machinery and turn it int an edge. She joined the police force Cuerpo Nacional de Policia so that she could be of service to those in need of protection, and thus serve her country. Proving to have stellar strength endurance and knowledge of vehicles sparked her progress in the ballistic field. She joined the Grupo Especial de Operaciones (G.E.O.) to develop and test bulletproof materials on the field as well as enhancing bridging vehicles.
Psychological Profile: .Abandoned by her mother at birth, she was raised by her father in Madrid. Being an only child, she found her purpose working the family business.
Training: Specialized in armoring process for ballistic protection. Design overlap systems on vehicle openings and armor lates layering.
Relevant Experience: Cuerpo Nacional de Policia. Grupo Especial de Operaciones (G.E.O.). Competed at the SWAT EU QCB.
Notes: Following Operation Blue Orion, the two Operators Eliza Cohen and Alvarez have been persistent rivals. Further investigation is required to assess if such tension could become a risk in future cooperative missions.

3 Likes

War games are about as close as can make sense but I really just think they didn’t intend for there to be any real connection to the story.

Let’s be honest,Mira used to use a different code name and called the black mirror something else until sh watched Black Mirror for the first time.

“This is it,my gimick!”
“you aren’t allowed in Rainbow without one!”

1 Like

Hasn’t watched black mirror, sweating trying to interpret this
Yeah Black Mirror is it! I like that, TV show. Netflix, um, fuck fuck fuck, look its about mirrors right?

“Mira” is Spanish for “view”, “scope” (as in a gun’s scope) or “see” (as an imperative).

Also, how the heck does her black mirror pierce through reinforced walls, what the hell.

It’s why a lot of people first theorized she was going to be a sniper. I should also try and find again the multimedia stuff with her and Tachanka about how she built the shield on his gun for him.

Update 7

Another new face to Team Rainbow is the operator Jackal. Jackal is a part of the new Spanish CTU which was added during the Velvet Shell update. He is a powerful operator with all around viability who is able to track enemies by their footprints. He is a hard counter to most roamers and can easily hold his own in a firefight.

JACKAL
Unique Ability: Eyenox Model III. Tracking eyewear that locates targets by revealing and identifying recent footprints.
Armor: 2
Speed: 2
Operator Name: Ryad Ramirez Al-Hassar
Nickname: Jackal
Date of Birth: February 29th, 1968
Place of Birth: Ceuta, Spain
Height: 1.90m
Weight: 78kg
Background: Pushed from one family to the netx, Ryad emerged from the foster care system when his older brother, Faisal Remirez, turned 18 and became his legal guardian.
Blaming his shortcomings for the loss of his older brother, Ramirez decided to join the Policia Nacional. He passed the mandatory ESO (Secondary studies) and became a CNP (Cuerpo Nacional de Policia) at 19 years old. He is still investigating in his brother’s case and to this day, but was unable to find any solid evidence against his brother’s murderer.
With strong resolve and broad resourcefulness in difficult terrains, Ramirez joined the Grup Especial de Operaciones (G.E.O.) to track down HVTs and intercept narcotics shipments.

Psychological Profile: Suffers from chronic insomnia. Ramirez is at risk of developing acute symptoms such as muscular weariness, hallucinations, and/or double vision. He must be monitored closely.
Training:
Tactical Tracking Course for Law Enforcement;
Trans Sahara (OEF-TS) - Multinational Training Courses: Counter Tracking Training
Crime Scene Track Interpretation Course;
Specialized Combat Diving Course;

Relevant Experience:
Cuerpo Nacional de Policia;
Grupo Epecial de Operaciones (G.E.O);
2002 tracket a series of HVT for the International Tribunal or former Yugoslavia in the Hague;
2004 Madrid train bombing;
2009 Indonesia, Temanggung;

Notes: Ramirez’s insomnia results from the events that occurred on October 8th, 1985. Our experts have concluded that such trauma triggered an acute obsession with paterns in his immediate environment, in which he can detect impressive amounts of irregularities. It should be noted, however, that he is ill-equipped to cope with letting a target go free. He internalized the belief that he lost everything when he failled t follow the man who killed his brother.

2 Likes

That psych profile does not paint Jackal as particularly stable. I wouldn’t want someone with chronic insomnia as part of my super special counter-terrorist squad.

Neat detail, Jackal’s HUD while using his gimmick is in Spanish.

As long as it’s being managed like any problem I’d be fine with it.

Oh I actually didn’t notice that thanks for pointing it out!

Yeah, if it’s being properly handled it’s fine. I just instinctively don’t trust the somewhat shady, technically black-ops RAINBOW to care too much about stuff like handling mental health issues.

Wait till we get to operators who are more blatantly bad people. One specializes in torturing people. Caveira.

Also I’m reminded it’s time for a poll for the next operator to cover! I’ll also do a supplementary video as others have suggested of a map to add a bit more.

• Ash
  • Blackbeard
  • Blitz
  • Capitao
  • Fuze
  • Glaz
  • Hibana
  • IQ
  • Montagne
  • Thatcher
  • Thermite
  • Twitch

0 voters

Is there an option to just hug an operative?

Jackal deserves one.

1 Like