When Does "Gotta Catch 'Em All" Become a Problem? Expert Emerald!

Well nevermind, I found a stand-in! Here’s a bonus video covering the rest of Gen III!

Why?

Hey, looking for someone to do a short reading for the next episode of my Pokemon LP! Hit me up if you have a mic and wanna take a crack at it!

Let’s save the world by calming some pissed off elemental Gods with our sweet bike tricks!

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Taking on Gen III’s Victory Road! By the way, there is no need to adjust your video player…

1 Like

Wallace: Man, that demonic gremlin Mayor from Colosseum had style… I should rip him off!

1 Like

Teetering on the brink, facing the abyss…

1 Like

Yes, I’m still mad.

1 Like

Remember to punch a Nazi… because they’re steel type and weak against fighting moves.

Catching a bunch of generally unavailable Legendaries, no biggie. By the by, the ball on Birth Island contains a Jirachi, which I already have!

1 Like

And when Darla saw the breadth of her Pokédex, she wept for there were no more Pokémon to capture.

1 Like

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE THIS!

1 Like

Turns out I’m so good at this game, I don’t even need to play it and I still win!

1 Like

Thanks for watching, everyone!

Hi @moderators may I have this archived as a Completed LP? I’d like for the thread to stay open for responses too. Thanks!

3 Likes

As tough as Stephan is, he still seems like a breath of fresh air after some of the other post game stuff. At least he’s just a normal, albeit tough, fight and not a luck-based hell building.

That was impressive overall, though. Covering the postgame seems like it’s a pain in the base game, but getting through Expert Emerald must have been really tough.