What are you playing this week?

So I reactivated my FF14 account, and got my boy back his proper name

5 Likes

If I can finish up the Tomb Raider reboot today, I think Iā€™ll throw Star Fox Adventures into my Wii. Iā€™ve been having this sudden urge to play it again.

Just finished Night in the Woods, and I think the one thing everyone should take away from this game is that Gregg Rulz Ok

1 Like

Dust: An Elysian Tail for me at the moment. The gameplay isnā€™t super-deep, but itā€™s fun, and the fighting mechanics function well for what theyā€™re trying to pull off. The art style is a huge bonus as well. The whole game is just really nice to look at.

Got the first bit of FF14 done, now into the post release patch stuff before Heavensward (But first, I must complete the Hilderbrand questline because that is some good shit).

3 months is good enough pace to get myself to HW patched endgame before Stormblood, right?

1 Like

god I hope so

http://puu.sh/ukYZz.gif
YA TTA-ZE OYAJIIIIIIIIII!

been playing a lot of Puzzle Fighter recently, trying to go from ā€œgoodā€ to ā€œamazingā€

1 Like

Playing both Shadowrun Returns on PC and Shadownrun Dragonfall on ios because I have a problem. Also going to mess around with Destiny for a few days, before that good good Zelda drops on Friday.

Tried playing Beyond Good and Evil yesterday, but the PC-version is crap. The pad controls are super messed up, and the game doesnā€™t let me change anything. I might try playing it with keyboard and mouse, but I feel like thatā€™s just not the way the game is meant to be played. So instead I could also go back and play Symphony of the Night again, its been a few years since I played that.

goddamn I canā€™t believe the switch is FRIDAY

Iā€™m paranoid that my Switch and Zelda arenā€™t going to actually arrive on Friday. Is that normal?

Meanwhile Iā€™m getting sucked back into the Dark Souls 3 hole and started NG+, so weā€™ll see how much of that I can get through before Zelda arrives. Making heavy use of a wiki because I missed like, every character sidequest the first time around except the one I explicitly looked up. I canā€™t even remember why I looked Yuria up, of all of them.

Iā€™m in a situation myself cause I got one preordered from Best Buy (the neo-colors, the one I actually want) and a normal one from Amazon. The last time I preordered something from Best Buy they bone-dogged me hard, so I got the weird paranoid feeling that the second I cancel my amazon order the best buy one will go dicks up

I am going to try to commit to getting good at antigravity racing this week since BallisticNG is a thing.

I bought King of Fighters XIV, so Iā€™ll try and learn to play that this week.

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting that WiiU version because I am El Cheapo. Do you want to attempt a Pre-PAX Switch stream, because that could be LIT.

1 Like

heck yeah

1 Like

I finished the Tomb Raider reboot and it was nice. I put Star Fox Adventures into my Wii and it has been not so nice.

My current goal for this week is to finish SFA finally, and try to figure out whether or not I like Bloodborne because I might be trading that in for a little extra off of NieR: Automata next week.

1 Like

I think the only way iā€™m gonna be able to avoid Nier Automata spoilers is if I just barrel through it the moment i comes out.

Picked up Hollow Knight as an impulse buy because of the gorgeous artwork and it looked a bit like a metroidvania but with bugs(like insects not game related issues). Really loving it so far, the sound design is nice and all the little attention to detail is great (like the character actually opening and looking down at the map when you press the map button).

Has a bit of a souls style thing going for it where it doesnā€™t tell you much of anything out of the gate so exploration and finding people expands stores and gives you more information of the world. You lose all your money when you die and have to go get it back, which hey itā€™s all the rage these days with the kids and to be fair I was going back to that boss anyway.

All in all so far itā€™s extremely easy to get sucked into the atmosphere of it all, itā€™s charming and at times disquieting and also I like it bunches so this will prolly be my jam for the next week or so.

Been playing shadowverse due the new story update and nerf to some cards. Also trying new decks.
Aside from that just playing more gacha games like Granblue and Fire Emblem Heroes.

2 Likes