We stream games!

@heyboots, @LoakaMossi, @Breadmaster, @Fefnir and I stream Tabletop Games EVERY WEDNESDAY from 8:30PM EST to 11ishPM EST at https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk

I’ll be posting the videos here!

Our Antics:

Carpet People Saga: A table top RPG where we play as tiny people fleeing the apocalypse using Fate Accelerated.

Toonami Presents: Love and Justice! Three magical girls fend against their rivals and powerful monsters in this action packed adventure!

Millennials Are Killing Sessions:
Millennials are Killing nine-to-five jobs.
Millennials Are Killing the Forth of July!

Dungeon World Sessions:
Dungeon World: Beast in the Mirror: Four mercenaries seeking wealth, prestige, and adventure are hired to collect the shards of a magical mirror which legend claims contains a powerful force of darkness…

Skyfarers Sessions:
A Very Skyfarer Halloween: Spooky times in space.
Skyfarers: The Next Session: This on-again-off-again campaign is never going to get any less weird. It’s only going to get exponentially more weird. I guarantee it.

Dream Thieves Sessions:
The Dream Sequence: 120% Holodeck Episodes!
The Dream Sequence: Second Session

Hard Wired Island Sessions:
Hard Wired Island Playtest Stream! Cyberpunk shenanigans.
Session 2 of Hard Wired Island! I really like this system and everyone’s characters!

Miscellaneous Nonsense:
Goblin Quest: A one-off where we try to survive Action Park.

Inspectres: Spooky cult shenanigans

Costume Fairy Adventures: Fairies in costumes on adventures.

The Honey Heist Holiday Hspecial!: Five professionals, one goal, all bears. Don’t miss out on this one!

TFW You Go Too Hard Playing Final Bid: I’m still pretty embarrassed and ashamed of this session. I went absolutely nuclear. It’s still a remarkable session so maybe you’ll enjoy it?

The Super Extra Kagematsu Session! A lone, cynical, legendary swordsman with a dark past walks the earth. His name? Kagematsu. And only he alone has any chance of saving your village from its crisis. All you need to do is convince him to take up the sword again.

Side Stream: Fuck it’s Fuck it’s Dracula! Oh shit, Dracula!

Capes and Bureaus One Shot: Turns Out There’s A Demon For That. The Ars Goetica is useful.

GANGLAND: Death Race Shenanigans

Serve the Queen Spoilers I was the dog.
For The Queen 2: Horny Again It is the Horny Season.

Risus Stream: Phunny Business The Empire of Phunny Will Persevere.

Halloween Special: Deadbeat Monster Dad! In honor of us playing a game where we’re half-monsters and half-siblings I half-assed editing this episode.

Millennial Apartment Hunters: Alice Edition

Lasers and Feelings: 4D Chests

Jackbox Streams:
Jackbox Stream 1: Cursor Curse

1 Like

Post For Fan Art and Nonsense

Session One: Tardigrade A

1 Like

We’re streaming now! Let’s play a game about magical girls in Love and Justice!

https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk

2 Likes

We’re live with more FATE: Carpet People Edition!

It’s about time I write up the intro for my FAE game, so here it is:

At the height of its power, the Shiandi Empire stretched as far as anyone had dared to tread, from Paperclip across the Southern Gorge, to the far Northwestern corner. Where the Empire went, roads and new settlements grew, and soon, trade and prosperity flourished among the peoples of the Carpet.

That was generations ago. Since then, the Capitol has drawn in on itself, leaving the outlying towns and villages to fend for themselves. The Rangers, once seen as keepers of the peace and explorers, have not been heard from in decades. Roads have fallen into disrepair, and wild animals have been encroaching ever closer. Worse still, the Fray comes from the East, heralded by the cultists of Moul.

The prophet Prismire foretells of a great doom that will befall any who stay in the small village of Wayside. But, he also tells of a legend about one of the founders of the village, Snibril, who is said to have explored farther than any other Ranger. In Snibril’s journal, he wrote of a place, far beyond Shiandi, a land of plenty. His journal says that he left his symbol at the start of the trail he took to find this land, so that those who come after will know the way. It may be the only chance the Carpet People have of survival.

Session 1: Tardigrade A
Session 2: The Emperor’s New Closure
Session 3: Censership
Session 4: Leg Day
Session 5: I’m Afrayed Not
Session 6: Terminator

Love and Justice is a hack of Lasers and Feelings. It can be found here for free.

Last season, the Phase Phals went up against the Tri-Trio; a fiendish and mysterious organization comprised of three different but cooperating trios. In a heated final encounter, the Phase Phals defeated the Tri-Trio with one shot of their Plasma Power Attack. However, one member of the group escaped, and while fleeing managed to spirit away Lady Fuzz Fur, the Phase Phals’ mentor and mascot character. And with her life energy, he was able to summon a great evil into the world: the Order of the Burning Nova.

In this episode, the group faces the consequences of their ultimate challenge from the previous season: finals. Did Suzy pass the exam? Did Abe manage to get exactly a B- yet again? Will anybody discover Catherine’s dark and fuzzy secret? Find out on the first episode of season 2 of:

Love and Justice: Critical Matters

3 Likes

Carpet People Session 2 is up! You can watch it below!

Session Two: The Emperor’s New Closure

1 Like

We’re streaming at the usual place!

1 Like

IT’S FRIDAY!
Here’s the latest Carpet People:
Session Three: Censership

1 Like

Hey! We’re streaming more Carpet People! I don’t know why I’m yelling!

1 Like

It’s Friday again
Here’s the latest Carpet People! Shara almost dies!
Session Four: Leg Day

1 Like

We’re streaming in 30ish minutes at the usual place. Feel free to come watch!

Edit: SPIDER WARNING THIS SESSION, MAYBE?!

3 Likes

Smile
A good time was had by all tonight.

Can I dislike a post?

Whoops it’s not Friday, I’m sorry I HAVE NO EXCUSE.
In this installment of Carpet People, Dime gets fridged:
Session Five: I’m Afrayed Not
(They can’t all be good.)

2 Likes

Stream time! Time for the maybe-finale of Carpet People!

I really enjoyed Carpet People, I hope you do too! Here’s the finale!

Session Six: Terminator

Edit: Sorry it’s not my usual Friday update. I’ve been depressed.

2 Likes

Hey, a personal thing came up so we’re not streaming tonight. We’ll probably play tomorrow instead.

1 Like

Sorry about yesterday! We’ll be streaming again at the usual place (That’s https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk) in about 15(ish) mins!