Trying not to cut ourselves on that edge playing Dirge of Cerberus

Hard to believe they made this entire game from “that one character that stands in the corner and folds his arms,” but it ended as suitably ridiculous as it possibly could have. And of course, I can’t go without the ceremonial posting of:

1 Like

Oh yeah it really just ruined the character of the, to be fair minor characters. in a main franchise. Nothing really about this screamed that it needed to be made. It has some good mechanics but it’s really bogged down with how crappy the story is and let’s be honest the later levels are doing nobody any favors. There’s some weird item curves too. Limit Breakers start really damn good, then sorta peter out or even actively become a hinderance, and the last hour of the game they’re great again!

So I’ve ran through some of the Extra features, and by run through I mean look at all the things I unlocked by shooting those capsules… Well apparently not a lot or not at all! There’s one extra mission that’s super bullshit, and there’s all the movies that we sat through. Now I know what you’re thinking “What did all those things we shot do then?” Well I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA! Most of everything is fucking locked away! Apparently there’s more collectables in the shitty extra missions, and I have spent the better of 2 hours trying to beat the first one. So I don’t think there will be an extras wrap up.

But the routing/speedrun will happen don’t you worry about that.