This Zack And Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure LP Is A Stub.

“It’s a lot shinier than I remember it”

I feel like, curse or not, that’s a really weird way to react to being newly reunited with a body part. Was Barbaros like, an actual dude before, or has he always been this weird piratical gilded golem?

Barbaros was a real pirate! He just got on the wrong side of some curse that turned him into a golden skeleton. These things happen, part of piracy.

It’s the end of the ice world, no ice physics to be found! Kinda. I mean things get icy but we don’t slide around…it’s weird okay?

/Polsy!#barbarosfacts poll

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this wanted poster is better than the first one or not. Definitely in the top two for me.

Also, I’m starting to get the feeling that some of these facts that look like “lies” are actually less stupid than the truth. I don’t expect to find out if I’m right or wrong until the end, but this realization actually has me pretty excited to see just how ridiculous the man himself is. Or was.

I was taking advantage of the nature of Tall Tales to elaborate maybe one of these, but every single one of these is a rumor or fact straight from the game. Sometimes the truth is goofier than the lie!

I’m starting to think this volcano was not built up to codes.

/Polsy!

2 Likes

Admittedly, I could have done a better job with the editing in this one, but I didn’t and we’ll all just have to live with that.

2 Likes

It’s time to rock and roll. Perhaps at the same time.

/Polsy!

1 Like

This has been buggin’ me the whole LP. What’s that thing Wiki is doin’ with his tongue?

Blepping? Checking the moisture in the air? Just being cute?

It can be all or none of those things. My guess is that the designers wanted Wiki to be a little less static while following you around, without being overly-animated to the point that it would distract you.

One thing’s for sure though: Wiki just continues to float around while Zack is getting owned. Even if Zack is falling to his doom, Wiki smoothly follows behind.

Happy Valentines day nerds. I made you all this video.

Wiki is just tasting the air, like a snake. To detect danger and whatnot, and to send Zack straight into it.

2 Likes

Time to DESTROY A DRAGON.

As it turns out, there’s an alternate way to go fishing for the Fountain Guardian. Plus, I mentioned it’s possible to punch the ice cube and IT’S TIME TO PROVE THAT and it took 45 minutes.

/Polsy!

Two Alternate Methods/Polsy!

1 Like

It’s surprising how few ways there are to die, considering Zack kinda deserved to get cartoonishly destroyed after that intro.

I forgot there was an interlude stage before the next world. I remember it being pretty good, though I am a sucker for that level type so maybe I’m biased.

I automatically hate Zack and root for his downfall after that stage intro.

I mean this whole game is about Zack being a jerk to random animals.

Remember when we turned a frog into a bomb. And it blew up.

I remember when we turned a frog into a living bomb. It was great! LET’S DO IT AGAIN!!!

1 Like

There’s a lot of prep work for the escape in this one. It might lead to this stage being a bit trial and error-y if the player doesn’t pick that up from things like the plane at the entrance. It’s still a cool stage regardless, though.

I don’t doubt Barbaros cut a cannon ball in half, but I’m really hoping this is a trick fact and he did not, in fact, save his crew.

Hey wait, you’re right. That guy sucks! I hope all his sports teams lose.

Hello, I just came back from a convention and now I hope Rose takes all the treasure.

The good news is Captain Rose will return!

The bad news is that it’s time to get spooked.

/Polsy!

2 Likes