This one weird trick, discovered by a mom, adds a fresh new spin on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

27: Pangya and Tennis

From what I remember, Family Dollar is just Dollar Tree without the dollar or less prices.

Fun fact, though: Dollar Tree actually owns Family Dollar. They bought it out like five or six years ago.

28: Billboards

I feel like Goku’s hypothetical gimp suit would just have a Goku’s-Hair™-shaped pocket on top of the head, so Goku would still be entirely covered in latex, but his silhouette would still look distinctly Goku.

Would it be able to change if he goes Super Sayan?

29: Lucario Must Die

1 Like

30: George Clooney’s Fuck Machine

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to that podcast.

31: Not Like This

32: Kingdom Karts Double Dash

2 Likes

33: Shrimpin’ Ain’t Easy

Almost there… We’ll be done next week.

1 Like

I don’t wanna be jumpin’ the gun or anything but we’re basically set up with the podcast and now just have to actually record something.

Keep an eye on http://burndownthesandcastle.info/ in the near future.

BDTSC_COVER_IMG_480px

2 Likes

34: Foxtaur Racing

depressedskateyoshi

“Depressed Skate Park Yoshi” is me during this part of the game.

I fucked up. It was Vixy and Zuki, not Vixy and Dixy. Can you blame me though?

AAAAAAAAAAAND ITS OVER

35: Burn Down the Sandcastle

2 Likes

Great LP. I’ve never seen much of GTA:SA so I think that I didn’t get as much out of all the model swaps as someone familiar with the game would, but it was pretty funny coming in blind.

Most birds have cloacas, but some ducks have penises and vaginas.

This was a good LP! The model-swapping was a great hook, but I really think the commentary carried it.

hey, just wanted to say: i’ve been watching since the cooking mama days and have always enjoyed your LPs!

Glad people enjoyed it. Now, unfortunately, I need to know in order to inform on you to the government:

How many people actually watched flightschool all the way through. It’s okay, I promise that when the agents come to take you your death will be swift.