There Are a Few Problems - Let's Play Sven Co-op!

Dude holy shit thank u for making this!!! Matclub rules!! I can’t believe we missed that jpg of a wizard I would have lost my fucking mind

1 Like

this is incredible, I never would have figured these out

now only one mystery remains… who… is PhatMat???

1 Like

I’m going to be in meetings all day so have a slightly early episode!

7 Likes

RIP Panzer

?? - 2018

Crushed to death after a can of pepsi destroyed a support beam in their vacation home.

You will be missed.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve laughed as hard as when Panzer got squished by the house. It was so sudden.

Gold source was just an incredible time for level design.

I’m glad those maps exist. Maps with a strong goal in mind.

1 Like

In that first map the rug really tied the room together.

More seriously though, in some sale the only big computer shop in Finland, there was a raffle for a hotel room for the winner to wreck, complete with rock band perihelia.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen…

START!

YOUR!

ENGINES!!!

8 Likes

I can’t NEVER stop working hard.
Each day I have to improve.
Hard work, determination.
I’ve got to keep pushing myself.

-Kaubocks, hopefully, while rocking out to Buckethead

Gextralife 2017 featured a Frogger game where Frogger is super obsessed with getting a girlfriend, so Frogger’s anime tittie mansion does not surprise me.

1 Like

Sometimes everything in these strange, human created worlds hits just right and we get some of the dumbest, hilarious shit on the planet.

I’m trying to put off working on the next episode as long as possible so have a quick bonus episode!

4 Likes

Epilepsy warning because hoo dang that’s some intense flashing lights.

Also god what an immediately terrible map. Makes me wonder what other stuff has been immediate "no"s…

I’d also love to know more about all the rejects.

Early source maps are a lot like doom .wads. Sometimes you get a big box full of 6 billion enemies, sometimes you get a heartfelt tribute to some kids favorite nintendo game, and sometimes you get “”""""“ironic”""""" white nationalist propaganda.

This episode is recorded evidence of LP crimes in progress. Engaging with this video is aiding and abetting, which is a criminal offense. Watch at your own risk.

Or, better yet, don’t, because this episode is about as much as an episode as these maps are actual maps, which is to say they aren’t at all.

6 Likes

What happened to you, Robootto? Who hurt you that you would unleash these things on the rest of us?

You know when I said this I didn’t expect the next episode to be literally nothing but that.

2 Likes

You’ve doomed us all!

1 Like