There Are a Few Problems - Let's Play Sven Co-op!

That ending was beautiful.

That game of PONG was pretty…

nice.

5 Likes

You were rewarded with freedom from the Void Arcade. Which, considering what it seemed you actually had to do to get that crowbar, is less of a reward and more just mercy.

2 Likes

it’s fuckin mario time bitches, sorry, i got nothing more to say about this other than enjoy watching a door open for a minute and a half

8 Likes

Wow, my favorite video game, Sans Undertale & Knuckles!

1 Like

A timeless classic.

Can confirm, that is indeed what a blooper looks like.

“I’m gonna have a good time while I’m flying.” - Sans Undertale (Undertale, 1985)

2 Likes

My favourite scene in Undertale was when sans & Knuckles shot the headcrab zombies in World 1-1.

2 Likes

[Even the big monsters are under his might]

1 Like

Here is a comprehensive list of things we definitely successfully do in this episode:

• understand how to progress naturally through the level
  • learn how to use barnacle grapple
  • complete our objectives on the first try

7 Likes

I am not angry that you and Panzer didn’t learn how to use the Gripple-Grapples.

1 Like

I’m so glad Papyrus and sans Undertale found employment after getting out of the underground. Shame about their navigational troubles, though.

1 Like

This LP is nice, you guys are nice, pizza ya-san is nice. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shusha wusha gripple grapple?

pizza yatta!

I look at the stuff they’re expecting you to do in this, and it’s just…how?

Also the fact that this is really recently made makes me think that the guy is a fan of yours.

Kaubocks told me to post this clip from us warming up in arcade! please enjoy bonus content!

6 Likes

I honestly can’t blame you two for the grappling hook/barnacle. As a weapon from Opposing Force, the part where you have to learn to use it always makes me scratch my head until I figure it out again.

suffer

7 Likes