There Are a Few Problems - Let's Play Sven Co-op!

Same.

Also god I have no idea what this Sven this is AT ALL, but I’m at least vaguely aware of some stuff like this for Half Life 2 I think, so…this’ll be fun.

1 Like

I guess I have a new answer when someone asks me what my aesthetic is.

This Thanksgiving, instead of spending all that time preparing a turkey why don’t you just order a pizza instead? Today Panzer and I investigate why that might not be such a great idea:

6 Likes

Wow. Who cut the cheese am I right?

I can’t believe Pizzaya-san saved Thanksgiving. :cheese:

Thank you for this magical pizza based adventure.

Wait, was the guy at the start yelling about a government coverup a reference to Pizzagate?

I’m pretty sure these were first made when Half Life 1 or 2 were still coming out, so no. It’s just a coincidence due to base voice lines from whatever Valve game existed at the time.

Gibbed by cheese.

Oh, duh. Stupid chronological linearity…

Sven Co-op predicted Pizzagate!

Look, making a pizza is a lot harder than you think. In fact, we still have more to do! But let’s say, hypothetically, we eventually finish the pizza. Do you think anyone would be mad about that?

6 Likes

That quiet “uh-oh” from Panzer at the mod’s “I have a good idea!” is just so good.

2 Likes

I am at this moment ordering pizza and I blame you for my spending money on that when I have food in the fridge. All your fault, guys!

Did you order the pepperoni and grenade pizza?

Nah, I’m vegetarian so had to switch out the peperoni.

2 Likes

As someone who worked in a Pizza shop for a year. I have to say that this is by far the most accurate simulation for making pizza I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Is this how pizza is made? I need to tip our delivery person more.

How often did the man faced dogs come by?

The vegetable and meat deliveries were on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So it’s not like it was every pizza. And I only worked mornings for a couple of those. But often enough to be annoying.