The Political Cartoons Thread: Still Somehow Blaming Obama!

Yeah, it’s not exactly the most subtle in the world. Then again, subtlety was hardly ever Scarfe’s strong suit.

Grooosssssss!! Here’s a not-gross one from Matt Lubchansky of The Nib:

And one from Matt Bors. Love his Bannon, he’s very… sickly-looking.

2 Likes

Another guy that I like who posts stuff at the Nib sometimes is Jon Rosenberg. He’s an old-school webcartoonist who’s been around since the 90s, with the traditional 90s-era webcomic that started out as “two guys on a couch” and went full Cerberus Syndrome into multidimensional warfare. He’s got a new comic now that runs with the multidimensional concept, but for some reason recently these dimensions seem to feature some…familiar characters.

3 Likes

Holy crap, Maddox produced something of value in 2017?

This isnt even the first time someones done this

Have a hot take from noted wife-beater Mike Lester:

That’s not even hijab it’s a burqa… ah fuck it.

My favorite part about the Devos one is that She doesn’t look human, just without tracing he cant even draw her lol.

Mark Bryan’s got some interesting stuff

1 Like

A friend on twitter pointed me to this magnificent Branco edit.

Original:

Improved:

6 Likes

Speaking of Branco…

good. yes.

Beware of…
THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT!

Wait, does that say “Satanists”? And that’s definitely the Illuminati down there. Like, the rest is the usual “”""“international bankers”"""" plus any public figure to the left of Franco, but that’s a lot of effort to put into a cartoon saying that Bill Gates, the CIA and Satanists are secretly running the country.

…also, the Ninth Circuit aren’t the Shadow Government - they’re part of the judiciary. That’s just “government”.

Don’t forget “Fake News” is apparently running the country behind the scenes (???).

Obama is on there twice.

1 Like

Once for Barack, once for Michelle, DUH. I assume the parts of the wall we can’t see include the Raspberry-Eyed Aliens, the Keebler Elves, and Negative-Trump (the DJT from the Anti-Matter Universe who’s a stand-up guy).

Other parts of the government: the CIA, FBI, NSA, and…the Federal Reserve? Garrison is such a loon.

Like, when I think of non transparent government agencies that operate from the shadows, I super definitely think of the fed, that’s not the thought of a complete moron.

:roll_eyes:

What you have to remember is that 4chan didn’t invent their “Zyklon Ben” out of whole cloth. The guy was already a conspiracy theorist before his work was edited to be more openly antisemitic.

Oh no, I’m well aware, it’s just almost kind of hilarious that he puts the Fed in the same category as the intelligence agencies.

Libertarianism: not even once.

1 Like