The game so nice I'm LPing it twice - Night in the Woods Weird Autumn Edition

Hi. No you’re not imagining it - I did LP Night in the Woods already, which if you didn’t know you should go watch that one first. Since this was my clear Game of the Year for 2017 and a brand new content patch just dropped, called NITW Weird Autumn edition that adds a whole buncha extra stuff, we’re going back for more. I can’t get enough!

I can’t bring in the regular squad for round two because that would just be mean, so instead I have HT, a furry boy I have known for a long time, joining me. This playthrough will mostly be going through the motions again and being on the lookout for the new additions, and will probably be pretty spoiler heavy in the commentary. If you care about that, go watch the original first or better yet go play the videogame yourself.

–HASHTAG CONTENT–
01: His Wiggles
02: Shark Week
03: Mpreg Highway
04: Crime Time Live
05: Danged
06: Tendies and Eggos
07: Harfest
08: Ghost Research
09: The Trash Tunnel
10: Possum Jump
11: Insane Clown Posse Mythology
12: Fake Cigarette
13: The Ironic Screwdriver
14: Car Problems
15: Ride the Chariot
16: Spaghetti Nightmare
17: www dot Carmines Pizza dot biz
18: Germ’s Got A Whole Family
19: Cry of Fear
20: Economy Chat
21: Scrappy Doo Has Been Found Dead in Miami

2 Likes

GO PLAY THIS GAME! It was already great the first time Mico LP’d it, and now it’s even better! Twice as much vore!

NO

Also, false: I do not take thirty minutes in the bathroom, I take much longer than that.

hey hi hello there is some new content to enjoy

02: Shark Week

Night in the Woods is a fantastic game and I love my good good friends who as playing as a sad cat I’m sometimes often a jerk to them.

03: Mpreg Highway

i went to go drink in a hotel where speedruns happened to be occuring but now im back so here u go

04: Crime Time Live

05: Danged

Pretty sure the movie they were referencing was David Cronenberg’s Crash.

who likes #content

06: Tendies and Eggos

07: Harfest

About Megadeth, Dave Mustaine is a conservative born-again Christian who believes in InfoWars conspiracy theories (he was even interviewed by Alex Jones).

He once claimed, on-stage in Singapore, that Obama orchestrated the Aurora, Colorado and Wisconsin Sikh Temple shootings.

Y I K E S

08: Ghost Research

09: The Trash Tunnel

10: Possum Jump

11: Insane Clown Posse Mythology

12: Fake Cigarette

13: The Ironic Screwdriver