The Anime Thread: It's not just for kids! It's deep! It's EMOTIONAL!!!

I don’t know if that’s better or not.

He doesn’t start scowling in the same sense that bakugo, the angry blond guy with explosions power, does it, it’s more like he gets his game face on when he needs it.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that it’s not. Solely for the fact that it’s such an issue that later in the manga he gets told he won’t ever be as good as All Might because he doesn’t smile. So it’s something they do address but I stopped reading shortly after because it didn’t seem like he learned anything from being told that.

1 Like

Okay I liked him punching a giant robot and proceeding to break his arm and legs but I’m not quite sure if it’s cause of the robot being punched or the super gross broken arms and legs.

All the quirks make me want to watch more Jojo, when are we getting the next part?

No official date for Part 5 of Jojo’s, but to tide you over, one of the Rohan Kishibe oneshots has been fully animated as an OVA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8ZwFtbgDw&feature=youtu.be

Why have I not been told Rohan Kishibe has a show?

Looking for some Anime Opinions™, is RWBY good?

I watched the first season of RWBY and really liked it. Still need to go back for the rest.

I’ve been enjoying Land of the Lustrous as it’s been coming out. This is probably the first show I’ve seen where the CGI is like, actually good.

2 Likes

Is this that steven universe show everyone’s been talking about?

Well, all the characters are literally made of gemstone so i’d imagine so.

That’s really as far as the comparison goes though.

Whoops turns out I watched Season 1 & 2 of My Hero Academia and I like it.

I think what I’ve liked is the characters not just winning all the time and having to deal with failure. Like it’s nice not to see just the main character winning every last fight.

I hate Minoru Mineta though.

2 Likes

I know only one person that doesn’t hate that detestable grape boy, and it’s only because they’re over his existence.

He’s just so creepy and the further the series went on I just wanted him gone.

1 Like

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card is the bright ray of sunshine the world needs. :star2::3::star2:

Need to rewatch the original before going full CLAMP again but I have been watching cute anime this season

School Babysitters - got surprisingly dark with the end of the first episode and going to phone your dead father to tell him your little brother is okay.

How to Keep a Mummy - is just a pet owner show but a cute mummy instead of a dog.

Mitchiri Neko - cute kittyness based on that cat marching band thing.

Haven’t watch the CCS: Clear Card, still miss the previous star shaped sealing wand. But I have watched the second season of Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan to relax my mind in preparation for the whole load of great animes upcoming in April.

P5, Boku no Hero Academia Season III, Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Part II & more are going to make me having less times to sleep by next month.

On anime movie news, I literally jumped on my bed to know that Psycho-Pass is having new movie coming in 2019! Though after all the excitement I have to wonder why Akane is not featured as the main lead in any of the trilogy.