The Acro-Belmont – Let’s Play Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Enough distractions, it’s time for the finale. With the Vampire Killer in hand, Leon is prepared to enter the castle’s throne room. Can he defeat Walter while the night still gives him power? And more importantly, just how dramatic can two men be?

1 Like

I mean, if Leon can kill Death, he can probably kill the night too

Thanks for the LP!

1 Like

In this bonus episode, we check out all of the non-axe subweapons. And the axe ones as well, but you know, that’s all I used in the main game so we know how those work. The other weapons may surprise you, though, because they all have at least one good variation.

There’s one bonus episode left to go, but it’ll be a bit before I can complete it. It covers baaasically the rest of the bonus content, which includes two secret characters. One of which has to be unlocked by beating the game as the other. Sooooooo that’s gonna be a minute. But while Leon waits for his post-vengeance, I’ll probably be starting a new LP. Sorry, Leon, some people have to walk their turtle.

1 Like

Oh hey, finally got done with this! We return to Lament of Innocence one more time to check out some of the post-game things, as well as the extra modes.

@moderators This thread can be moved to finished LPs, but leave it open.

1 Like

Pumpkin is perfection

1 Like