Tell Me All About Brothers! (The McElroy Brothers Discussion Thread!)

God damn it, Travis.

3 Likes

I got one of my coworkers into mbmbam and told him about the seeso free trial on friday.

So of course yesterday the first thing he says to me is “Can we PLEASE talk about the clown box”

8 Likes

We do not speak of the Clown Box

Agreed let’s not talk about the clown box
It can hear us

Clown box is great! Look at this nice hand drawn maze it gave me.

Can I just say that PeaceCraft is definitive proof that Griffin has the patience of a saint.

3 Likes

Oh wow look at this neat word search that clown box gave me…

oh god give it your pho-

5 Likes

I still can’t believe how hot it turns out travis is. I was not prepared for that. It is not fair. It is not just.

3 Likes

If y’all have never gotten a good look at Travis before, take a few minute to Google. He looks REMARKABLY different in like, every one of the photos out there. It seriously confuses me when I see pictures of him with a much shorter (or no) beard, especially ones where he has different or no glasses. Still not 100% convinced there are aren’t Travis Evil Twins out there.

1 Like

All of the brothers have their charms but Travis is quicky becoming my favorite. He really rocks the nail polish. And “agressive positivity” and sencnerity is a good look on him

1 Like

Justin and Griffin did a video with Drawfee where they try to conceive the hot new toy for this Christmas season.

1 Like

I just listened to Thursday’s Adventure Zone and dang, pretty strong episode. I honestly was not expecting Chekhov’s Raging Flaming Poison Sword of Doom, but holy damn that came around absolutely perfectly.

edit: COLLECT THE FOUR TRIANGLES!

3 Likes

100ft Robot Golf is out on Steam, featuring the McElroys as future golf commentators, and I can’t recommend it enough.

5 Likes

I actually wish it was longer. It’s pretty short & what is there is great but is over way too soon.

Also they snuck a frolf reference in there and it made pins VERY angry it was beautiful.

2 Likes

Strong contender for my favorite video on the internet:

3 Likes

Now that Griffin is watching anime more, I hope he brings JoJo’s into the lives of his brothers as well.

Finally saw the first Seeso episode of MBMBaB and let me tell you something: I still do not care for the 'ranchos.

4 Likes

the bit where they bring in the spider expert might be the most I’ve ever laughed at anything. The line “you’ve brought approximately 200,000 spiders into our home” had me laughing so hard I had to rewind the episode 3 times

3 Likes