Taking a Byte Out of Crime! Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Spooky scary SkullGreymon sends shivers down you spine! ~ :skull:

ā€¦well, that episode was more thought provoking that Iā€™d thought it would be.

So Iā€™m betting that the intersection and that ghost girl are going to be important in the future, like it turns out to be the influence of a enemy stand Digimon in some way.

Also, as someone with hundreds of unopened emails, that intro hit me hard.

1 Like

I usually keep my LPs seperate from VidAMs on here, but given what Iā€™m covering, I think this is a fair exception:

A girl being harassed on the internet? What is this absurdist fiction?? (The Digimon VidAMs will return when Toeiā€™s bogus claim expires!)

ā€¦and the video ends in the middle of a new case. Talk about bad timing.

And hey, the angel and Etemon. Nice to see some Digimon I recognize!

This part goes places. Thanks to Dar Golan for providing the titular, royaly free sexjazz!

What a lovely colour! ~

Blitzing through a ton of sidequests, some more important than othersā€¦

A new chapter, a new objective, a n-RUSTLERUSTLERUSTLE

Here we have a big episode, as we power through the rest of this Chapter 7! Iā€™m still not sure how many Chapters there are in total, and I like to live in blissful ignorance.

Getting to know both Nokia and Arata a little betterā€¦ and also Digivolving The Boy.

Trigger Warning: sexual abuse, paedophilia, necrophilia & human trafficking. It took us 23 episodes but we finally found Danā€™s hard limit.

Breaking into a highly encrypted corporate server never seemed so easyā€¦ right?

Iā€™ve never been more torn on what to title a video, so Iā€™ll just have it both ways! Wrapping up Chapter 9 and reaching the gameā€™s midway point!

1 Like

Getting hit with some solid twists and a legitimately sick cutscene. Shame about the dungeonā€¦

We have to save our friendā€¦ but first, letā€™s reminisce about the good old days!

Our rescue, as expected, goes a little pear-shaped.

But thatā€™s just a theoryā€¦

Gotta hold down the fort while Kyoko is gone!

After watching this video, you should be able to handle yourselves in a fight. Youā€™re welcome!