Superstream/Megastream [Archives]

The finale we all knew was coming!

Yes, these guys were created by professional character designers.

ARE YOU READY TO ASCEND?

The Isle of Armour DLC, as recorded on the day of its release.

Finishing up the Isle of Armour and then playing some online battles. See you in a few months for the next batch of DLC.

Another Nuzlocke run? After my past failures? You’d better believe it! This is Pokémon Fool’s Gold, a romhack of Crystal that is an absolute blast to play, boasting a full 'dex of regional variants. Important note: I was trying not to cuss during these streams, as per the rules of the official discord: discord.gg/xMA9Udq

Uh oh. It’s only the second VoD and things already going a bit pear shaped…

Heading into one of my favourite cities in any Pokémon game… in spite of Whitney.

Cronch croch monch.

Just in time for the spoopy season…

Attempting to scrape through the most drawn-out section of G/S/C with a slowly haemorrhaging team… can I do it?

Time to beat Gym Leader, dismantle a notorious criminal syndicate and lay claim to a God. Basic GORNAGE things really!

Johto completed! Let’s go become the Champion!

Now GORNAGE’s reign of terror can truly begin…

Fighting through a myriad of technical issues (please excuse the low bitrate), I took on the second and final batch of Pokémon Sword DLC!

dunno if i should be offended that the pokemon company think scotlands a frozen tundra

1 Like

Legendary Trios here, there and everywhere! I wish I had more Master Balls…

Well if we weren’t the champion before, we definitely are now!

What would’ve been a bold step into a familiar region might’ve gone a little askew…

After enduring some nightmares, GORNAGE cruises through Kanto, bopping gym leaders and attempting to capture some more eldritch horrors! Btw, mods also gave me the green-light to cuss.