SUNDAY! GUNDAY! FUNDAY! - Let's Play Borderlands 2

Twitch chat subtitles aren’t showing up for the video.

easy fix. i’m an idiot and forgot to upload them. try checking again!

i blame youtube for updating the creator/studio page and breaking my flow

I’m a bit behind in watching the videos, but hey; thanks for the LP! I’ve played Borderlands 2 a number of times but only have the season pass, so it was interesting to see all the DLC that wasn’t included in that.

1 Like

Thanks for the LP! I ended up binging Kaubocks’ Tales From the Borderlands today. I wish I played that game for myself, even not really knowing much about this series.

tales from the borderlands is somehow the best borderlands game despite being nothing like the actual games

that’s probably why it’s better actually

5 Likes

The best part about Tales From The Borderlands is that the few times it does stuff the actual games does, it still does it better.

1 Like

hey folks! the bonus stream i briefly mentioned last time seems like it may not be happening? but also i might bother panzer about a different bonus stream w/r/t borderlands 2? up in the air.

in the meanwhile, we have a new thread for the pre-sequel over here!

brushing the dust off this six month old thread to bring you all some bad news

we’re back

Episode #46: Commander Lilith and the Free DLC

4 Likes

Can you believe how much you were charfed into it?

(also, have you tried fire weapons, if you have any? Haven’t played the DLC myself, but they have red health bars and seem kinda plantlike now, so I’d assume it’d make them less bulletspongey, especially with the firewall mentinoed and all.)

I will be perfectly honest, I literally did not even think about using fire weapons because I am an enormous dumbass.

In the meanwhile, turns out the enemies are as beefy as we remember!

Episode #47: The Sponge Returns

2 Likes

guys i love scooter

Episode #48: Space Cowboy

3 Likes

This DLC is seeming pretty good. The beefy enemies are a bit much, but given you’re on the hardest difficulty and aren’t using anything fire flavored at all, I can kinda explain that away.

What I find interesting is that Hector didn’t get that traditional splash screen name drop like everyone else. He just kinda shows up. It’s weird.

unbeknownst to anyone, marcus and earl are annoying, but let’s ignore that while we check out the scooter crater

Episode #49: In Memoriam

2 Likes

Zane, Flynt’s little brother, a player character. I mean… sure, alright. Okay. I’ll allow it. What a weird idea. I kinda like it though.

They have canned pizza DOUGH, but otherwise no, no canned pizza.

Surprised they didn’t have you find some dehydrated water.

panzer and i just found out that the commander lilith dlc is going to start costing $15 starting tomorrow??? or maybe today. anyway for unrelated reasons here’s a another episode if you for some reason decide you don’t want to play this

Episode #50: Bloodshart Rampots

1 Like

Ah, so you finally used a fire weapon! Do they help against the planty bois?

in this episode we put a smaller rocket in a bigger rocket and then zed gets weirdly horny

Episode #51: Zed’s Nightmare

gonna be honest; i don’t know nor made a conscious decision to check

2 Likes

not really feeling the writing in this one, folks

Episode #52: Death of a Talesman

2 Likes

whoops; i published the next video on youtube but was too defeated by it to remember posting it in here

Episode #53: ugh

hopefully this is the last one for real this time! thanks for watching our glorious comeback!

2 Likes