Stuck between a Bahamut and a hard place: Lets play World of final fantasy Maxima

Welcome to my next lp guys! I know you were expecting Star ocean 3 but well…errr it didn’t work out. So instead welcome to the cute world of Grymoire, a land populated by classic Final Fantasy characters and monsters from across the series.

The plot

Twin siblings Lann and Reynn, who suffer from amnesia find themselves stuck in the war between the lillikin who populate grymoire and the sinister bahamutian army. The twins find out they can imprisim Mirages, the monsters of Grymoire and use their ability to help familar final fantasy heroes and help ordinary folk face the dark army threatening to spoil the world.

Your guides

Joining me on this journey will as usual be my co pilot kazan. joining for the first time will be mystery gril. I am sure other members of the jaded desktop will be around as well.

But more importantly than that YOU GUYS get to join in on the fun! thats right unlike my Dark cloud lp I want to encourage you guys to give me names for our monsters we shall be weilding in our war against the bahamutian army here is a list of availible mirages also an early choice in the game grants us acess to ifrit shiva or ramuh the choice for that is also yours!

So about this…

As well as following the adventures of Lann and Reynn this thread will also feature other bonus videos to make sure i can be comfortable recording the series while incorporating feedback and monster names. first off the bonus game will be a redo of my first ever non lp zone lets play jojos bizarre adventure eyes of heaven but more will follow.

So see you guys next week for the beginning of world of final fantasy and bring in those monster names!

Woff episode list

Episode 1: Tick tock
Episode 2: oh by the way i’m god
Episode 3 nostalgia
Episode 4 its always sunny…
Episode 5: Skirmish
Episode 6 fight night
Episode 7: Mel and Grace
Episode 8 The joyride to nostalgia
Episode 9 Meatball parade ensues
Episode 10 the thane is a pain
Episode 11 fight night 2 where art thou smoochy-poo
Episode 12:The derelict docks
Episode 13 So totally a trepie
Episode 14 fight night round 3 The Nebula Nitwits
Episode 15 Dragons, Dragons and more dragons
Episide 16: Crimson and azure
Episode 17: Big jiggle
Episode 18 fight night round 4 Underdog Day
Episode 19 I don’t like sand.
Episode 20 lost powers
Episode 21 A duo of three
episode 22: piercing the heavens
Episode 23 battle on the big bridge
episode 24 fight night round 6
Episode 25 Naught but nightmares
Episode 26 Training Day
episode 27: Nightmare
Episode 28 Besaid bound
episode 29 fight night round 7
episode 30: the hall of the quacho queen
episode 31: Prelude to a nightmare
Episode 32: The broken one
Episode 33: something, something titan
Episode 34; still in the crystal tower
Episode 35 The crimson prophecys end
Episode 36: fight night round 8 Greg returns
episode 37: Chaos in Grymoire
episode 38: Breaking the chains
Episode 39: Fight night round 9 Don’t tease the octopus kids
Episode 40: The end?
episode 41: Fight night round 10 wait wha?
episode 42: The Pleiad’s Seven
episode 43: Saving Tamamohime
episode 44: fight night round 11 the final teammate
episode 45: The final fight night
Episode 46: A happy ending?!?
episode 47: Maxima fight night

Bonus content

episode 4 cut commentary
Episode 16 bonus
Episode 32 bonus Kazs folly
Episode 37 bonus: Cactus Hell

2 Likes

Monster guides

these will be updated with new monsters or current party members as the thread moves on

TAMA

tama

Thread name: The annoyance: The jaded desktop

Lann and Reynn’s trusty navigator. She’s not a bunny rabbit, in case there’s any confusion there. Claims to smell like rainbows. As it turns out, there’s no way to prove her wrong.

CHOCOCHICK

chocochick

Thread name Krugar: Yerpalhal

A little chocobo that loves to waddle around. These feathery friends love to headbutt things; this is fine, because a chocobo’s eggshell never cracks twice.

episode 2s mirage list

Sylph

Sylph

A tiny wind pixie that makes its home in forests and other places of natural beauty. The sylphs are good friends of Serafie in fact, she sometimes meets up with them to play cards and gossip—so be sure to treat them with the same boundless affection Serafie expects you to feel for her.

Thread name Pea (from ni no kuni)

Mu

Mu

A cute little forest animal… or at least that’s what it wants you to think. Then, POW! A tail-punch to the jaw! This Mirage has nothing to do with the legendary continent. May or may not squeak “Mu!” when upset.

thread name Nutz

part 4s mirage list

mini golem

A Mirage that looks like someone stapled a set of arms and legs to a head. Likes charging its enemies while singing “Go! Go! Golem, Body Slam!”…but seriously, who doesn’t?

Thread name Iggy after iggy iggsen

mandragora

Mandragoras live all over the world. These little guys may look cute, but don’t touch. They’re poisonous! While no one’s ever sighted one in the process of growing, you can never be too safe. So if you see two floppy leaves sticking up, be smart and don’t yank them!

thread name nidoking

copper gnome

Composed almost entirely of copper, this metal with the mettle takes pride in his tough hide. It is incredibly satisfying to face one of these and shout, “Myeeah, see! You’ll never take me alive, copper!” (if you got that reference, then congratulations! You are old!

bablizz

An adorable ice pixie with a knack for ice magic and a fondness for colder climes. Has no button nose, and those eyes of hers definitely aren’t made out of coal.

Nero

Nero is nero

Snapshot%201%20(21-04-2019%2010-12)

Mel thread name Kazan after my fellow co commentator

Snapshot%202%20(21-04-2019%2010-24)

Goblin thread name Grace after ActionShakespeare lpfwa and ohpw wrestler

Moogle, thread name mog after ff6 character

Dualizard thread name Harvey after batman villian two face

Cockatrice thread name coksie after an immature lper tried to push se self censorship to its limit

rhymebeaks

A rare, white chocobo. Sadly, you won’t get a fat chocobo by transfigging this guy. We had to save something for next time

thread name; Rhymebeaks after my friend rhymebeat

12%201

thread name Gogo (ff6 character)

12%202

thread name Cyke (x-men)

they do not get thread names due to them being stuck with their names

15%201

havok (x-men character)

15%202

thread name imuka after a friend of mines

15%203

thread name vincent after ff7s vincent

16%201
thread name pacman

16%202
thread name Raphael

17%201
Thread name Narutoad

17%202
thread name puddin

17%203
thread name skulfukr

RAMUH

Ramuh

thread name Gaius

thread name glados

jack

22%201

26%201 26%202 26%203 26%204 26%205

27%201

30%201 30%202 30%203 30%204 30%205 30%206

32%201 32%202 32%203

33%201 33%202

hal

The penultimate permanent member of team awesome dramut thread name Hal

Ultros

1 Like

Our trip begins now! remember i need monster names post them here or send me a message. Updates will be slow at first so i can collect names and also to err finish kingdom hearts 3.

A link to ohpw on this very website since i kinda shilled it at the end of this episode

1 Like

Monster guides

these will be updated with new monsters or current party members as the thread moves on

TAMA

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/2d/WoFF_Tama.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20170605122857

Thread name: The annoyance: The jaded desktop

Lann and Reynn’s trusty navigator. She’s not a bunny rabbit, in case there’s any confusion there. Claims to smell like rainbows. As it turns out, there’s no way to prove her wrong.

CHOCOCHICK

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/5/52/WoFF_Chocochick.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20161103000128

Thread name Krugar: Yerpalhal

A little chocobo that loves to waddle around. These feathery friends love to headbutt things; this is fine, because a chocobo’s eggshell never cracks twice.

1 Like

Well this took way too long i apologuise for the wait kingdom hearts 3 was a cruel mistress next episode won’t be so long

1 Like

episode 2s mirage list

Sylph

A tiny wind pixie that makes its home in forests and other places of natural beauty. The sylphs are good friends of Serafie in fact, she sometimes meets up with them to play cards and gossip—so be sure to treat them with the same boundless affection Serafie expects you to feel for her.

Thread name Pea (from ni no kuni)

Mu

A cute little forest animal… or at least that’s what it wants you to think. Then, POW! A tail-punch to the jaw! This Mirage has nothing to do with the legendary continent. May or may not squeak “Mu!” when upset.

thread name Nutz

It’s Anime opening time in part 3. No new entries to our mirage group this episode since its mostly plot and nostalgia…a lot of nostalgia

2 Likes

well look like the purge swallowed part 4 i’ll put the updated mirage list up with the next update but for now heres part 4 again see you on sunday for the next one!

1 Like

part 4s mirage list

mini golem

A Mirage that looks like someone stapled a set of arms and legs to a head. Likes charging its enemies while singing “Go! Go! Golem, Body Slam!”…but seriously, who doesn’t?

mandragora

Mandragoras live all over the world. These little guys may look cute, but don’t touch. They’re poisonous! While no one’s ever sighted one in the process of growing, you can never be too safe. So if you see two floppy leaves sticking up, be smart and don’t yank them!

thread name nidoking

copper gnome

Composed almost entirely of copper, this metal with the mettle takes pride in his tough hide. It is incredibly satisfying to face one of these and shout, “Myeeah, see! You’ll never take me alive, copper!” (if you got that reference, then congratulations! You are old!

bablizz

An adorable ice pixie with a knack for ice magic and a fondness for colder climes. Has no button nose, and those eyes of hers definitely aren’t made out of coal.

2 Likes

The war begins! heroes will arrive, Kazans mind will be blown by Hals trivia!

part 5s mirage

Babyhemoth

Don’t rock-a-bye this baby, or you’ll be sorry when it counters. Those horns are plenty sharp! You probably have some theories about what this will turn into when it grows up. Those theories are quite correct.

thread name MGM named after deathmasters lpfwa/ohpw wrestler magestic goat man

2 Likes

new episodes incoming this wednesday and on easter sunday!

1 Like

Nero is here

Its Coliseum time and we unleash the beast!

2 Likes

Part 7 Mel and Grace

this episodes mirage list

Snapshot%201%20(21-04-2019%2010-12)

Mel thread name Kazan after my fellow co commentator

Snapshot%202%20(21-04-2019%2010-24)

Goblin thread name Grace after ActionShakespeare lpfwa and ohpw wrestler

2 Likes

coming this sunday…

1 Like

Part 8 The joyride to nostalgia

Moogle, thread name mog after ff6 character

Dualizard thread name Harvey after batman villian two face

Cockatrice thread name coksie after an immature lper tried to push se self censorship to its limit

1 Like

World of final fantasy MAXIMA part 9: Meatball parade ensues

This episode is sponsered by past Hals stupidity

1 Like

World of final fantasy MAXIMA part 1o the thane is a pain

1 Like

starting from this week updates will be on wednesdays and sundays

** World of final fantasy MAXIMA part 11 fight night 2 where art thou smoochy-poo**

rhymebeaks

A rare, white chocobo. Sadly, you won’t get a fat chocobo by transfigging this guy. We had to save something for next time

thread name; Rhymebeaks after my friend rhymebeat

1 Like

World of final fantasy MAXIMA part 12: The derelict docks

12%201

thread name Gogo (ff6 character)

12%202

thread name Cyke (x-men)

1 Like

World of Final Fantasy maxima part 13: So totally a Trepie

2 Likes