Roll to Save Against Hama, Let's Beta Test Persona: The Tabletop RPG

Alright, while the ability was shown a long time ago, I guess now is a good time for a refresher as any.

Level 1 Ability: Sprint
By running with Mai, you learned how to manage your energy and running speed, giving you the chance to exit a combat encounter with your party to any direction on the map.
This can only be used once per session.

The get-out-of-dodge card.

And here’s Arata Hayashi’s ability:

Level 1 Ability: Castling
By utilizing some of the more advanced chess techniques available to you, once per session, you may swap positions with any character in a combat encounter. (Meaning you can take an attack meant for another player, or steal healing away from an enemy.)

Bit of a shorter episode, but uh, things happen this session.

Only Part

1 Like

Kaito sleeping with both eyes open.

What a good image for the most recent post in this thread.

Part 1
Part 2

2 Likes

This was another very good, very dangerous session. Including and especially the social phase.

So I rewatched the ending bit and I read

BE SKIP

GAY SCHOOL

-shrug-

And here we are. The end of Dungeon #2, and Yukio himself. This time featuring artwork that actually matches the design in my head!

Only Part

(featuring art from @mobilesuitboris on twitter)

2 Likes

Hiroko get’s Big Mad

Yelling at birds for fun and profit.

WHOOPS IT’S BEEN A WHILE

WHAT THE FUCK IS TONE

Part 1
Part 2

3 Likes

Hi! So, I’ve been putting this off for a long, long while. But, v2 of the Persona Rulesbook is done! This has several changes; most notably to combat, Skill/Spell creation (which I posted about a while ago), and a couple changes here and there to the Arcanas themselves.

Notably, Dodge has been removed completely in favor of Agility being a new classification of defense. Agility is now used to defend against Ranged attacks (IE, attacks done through guns, arrows, etc.)

Skill and Spell creation now has a variety of different classifications. What used to be Damage, Healing, Buff, and Debuff is now Damage, Healing, Buff, Debuff, Revival, Status Effect, and Other.

Leveling has also been changed slightly; instead of 3 to Combat Stats and 2 to Social Stats, it is now 2 for both. Additionally, you now create 3 Spells and/or Skills instead of 2.

4 Likes

Well, some more semi-big news. New player icons!

Once imgur starts working again, I’ll actually change the OP.

2 Likes

I love our new art so fucking much

YEEEEEEEEEEP

Additionally, we have ourselves an update!

Only Part

3 Likes

HAVE SESSION 15

Part 1
Part 2

2 Likes

This was a good session. I almost cried again.