Roll to Save Against Hama, Let's Beta Test Persona: The Tabletop RPG

Quick note, due to the capture clipping oddly, you might want to post the benefits people got this session from social links. We can’t read them on screen like normal.

This whole dungeon theme you’re going for is interesting to try and take apart really. I can tell the shadow masters in these dungeons are exaggerated and the little vignettes they play out are too, but by how much and in what ways is a bit harder to figure. We can’t really talk to the originals about it though… so far.

From my character sheet to this thread, here’s Yumi Oshirou’s ability:

Level 1 Ability: Investigation
By using this ability while you’re in a dungeon, you may ask the GM to point out something important to the puzzle at hand. This ability can only be used once per Session.

Also known as the “halp we stuck” button.

Alright, while the ability was shown a long time ago, I guess now is a good time for a refresher as any.

Level 1 Ability: Sprint
By running with Mai, you learned how to manage your energy and running speed, giving you the chance to exit a combat encounter with your party to any direction on the map.
This can only be used once per session.

The get-out-of-dodge card.

And here’s Arata Hayashi’s ability:

Level 1 Ability: Castling
By utilizing some of the more advanced chess techniques available to you, once per session, you may swap positions with any character in a combat encounter. (Meaning you can take an attack meant for another player, or steal healing away from an enemy.)

Bit of a shorter episode, but uh, things happen this session.

Only Part

1 Like

Kaito sleeping with both eyes open.

What a good image for the most recent post in this thread.

Part 1
Part 2

2 Likes

This was another very good, very dangerous session. Including and especially the social phase.

So I rewatched the ending bit and I read

BE SKIP

GAY SCHOOL

-shrug-

And here we are. The end of Dungeon #2, and Yukio himself. This time featuring artwork that actually matches the design in my head!

Only Part

(featuring art from @mobilesuitboris on twitter)

2 Likes

Hiroko get’s Big Mad

Yelling at birds for fun and profit.

WHOOPS IT’S BEEN A WHILE

WHAT THE FUCK IS TONE

Part 1
Part 2

3 Likes

Hi! So, I’ve been putting this off for a long, long while. But, v2 of the Persona Rulesbook is done! This has several changes; most notably to combat, Skill/Spell creation (which I posted about a while ago), and a couple changes here and there to the Arcanas themselves.

Notably, Dodge has been removed completely in favor of Agility being a new classification of defense. Agility is now used to defend against Ranged attacks (IE, attacks done through guns, arrows, etc.)

Skill and Spell creation now has a variety of different classifications. What used to be Damage, Healing, Buff, and Debuff is now Damage, Healing, Buff, Debuff, Revival, Status Effect, and Other.

Leveling has also been changed slightly; instead of 3 to Combat Stats and 2 to Social Stats, it is now 2 for both. Additionally, you now create 3 Spells and/or Skills instead of 2.

4 Likes

Well, some more semi-big news. New player icons!

Once imgur starts working again, I’ll actually change the OP.

2 Likes

I love our new art so fucking much

YEEEEEEEEEEP

Additionally, we have ourselves an update!

Only Part

3 Likes