Post Your Favorite Youtube Vids

Get a load of that dog

7 Likes

ooops my anarchy symbol

6 Likes

Colin’s Bear Animation never fails to brighten my day.

And now, a relaxing collection of pleasant sounds:

1 Like

I like seeing stuff like this, the music helps too

1 Like

Funky Kong is there for you, like a bro should be.

2 Likes

This video will never not make me giggle like an idiot.

I never would’ve thought that someone playing a How It’s Made video in reverse would be funny, but the addition of the commentary makes How It’s Unmade pretty good:

I love when people goof about with AI in games:

Last but not least, I can’t place it but I find these commentated marble race videos kinda fun:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Jelle makes some top ass marble runs, I’d really reccomend going through the rest of their stuff.

3 Likes

Absolutely, I loved the Marblelympics series they did last year!

1 Like

dunkey is good

For real, this is a video I watch again every now and then whenever I need to be cheered up.

1 Like

Dont forget about his masterwork. Megaman 2 Playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMBTl5yXyrGSLRHngMTM9PNJLHFiRwXln

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:
:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like
3 Likes

What’s heavier, a kilogramme of steel? Or a kilogramme of feathers? The answer may surprise you.

7 Likes

God, I love the holy-shit-piss video so much.

This one somehow gets funnier the longer I watch it.

1 Like

The car fire vid needs the accompanying animated video:

Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey
Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey
Chandler
Chandler
Chandler (Ross)

2 Likes
2 Likes

That video for Showbiz Pizza says it was filmed at the White Settlement, TX location. I’m not far from there and I think I know exactly where it was.

1 Like

Always fun showing this to people without context:

1 Like