Post funny voice acting!

This one always comes to mind when I think of ridiculous voice acting.

1 Like

Dynasty Warriors has you covered.

2 Likes

How has noone posted the greatest line in VG history?

Also my absolute favourite line in any video game ever

2 Likes

I’m gonna go with the obvious here, but Chaos Wars is fantastic.

"Keee. Keee."

1 Like

All the videos from Geop’s Metal Wolf Chaos LP, running right now.

2 Likes

Michigan: Report From Hell is amazing.

It’s horrible what happened to Pamela.

1 Like

The PC-Engine is one of my favorite gaming systems. But the voice acting for it stateside as the Turbo left a lot to be desired. Every game that has English VA has these problems too it’s not just the bad acting but the fact everything sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom into a tin can.

Thank you Capcom in the 90s, for making Megaman 8 and X4 works of art.

2 Likes

This video is practically a piece of internet history at this point, but I’d be doing a disservice if I didn’t post it.

The Tales of games are usually good for this.

2 Likes

Every spoken word in Extermination for the PS2 is sheer performance gold.

A funny line read from RE1 that hasn’t been made into a meme yet. Shout out to Lady Naga and her Resident Evil series LP for introducing me to this.

This entire scene cracks me the hell up every time.

6 Likes

I see Star Ocean 4 continued the series’ legacy for voice acting.
I bought Star Ocean 3 once and returned it in the same week. This is just a small example of why I returned it. (although this is an ending scene, so, :spoiler:, not one I saw while playing)

They’re trying to get to the UGHAIIIIEEYY

I didn’t see any Deus Ex, so here’s JC consoling a young woman over the death of her father.

The most phoned in AAA video game sex scene dialogue. (Video is safe for work)

1 Like

I know it’s not in a game but the Big Green dub of Dragonball is hilarious for this alone.

A good game that apparently got actual children to voice the child characters. And everyone else.

1 Like