Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: When the Moon Hits Your Eye…

now the crazy bunny ladys a carbuncle now…great

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Happy Mother’s Day!
Today, it’s time for the end of the Kaguya fight! With the mother of all ninja having gone berserk from all of this localized chakra and energy, does Team 7 stand a chance against her wrath? Or will Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura find themselves at the mercy of a higher being? Let’s bring an end to the Fourth Great Ninja War!

3 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day, ninja mom. You probably deserved a better series all things considered. But you did deserve this good and cool LP.

I really don’t remember Mom becoming a gigantic goo rabbit. I must of blacked out while reading those chapters. I’m glad it’s finally over.

There’s absolutely no way a character who’s had every single person in his life, including a ton of revived dead people he revived specifically to do this, could decide to go evil after receiving so much advice on how to go about things the good way. There’s absolutely no way someone could get the constant, unending hammering of “be a good person you stupid fuck” into his head repeatedly, without end, and go “Okay lets become the ninja satan” after that. There’s absolutely no way.

1 Like

It’s been bugging me for a while what those weird flying battles remind me of and it finally hit me this episode: the avatar battles from dot hack gu. I’m glad they continued to improve on that technology.

Naruto is a story about Cycles so, of course, Naruto has to punch Sasuke in the face again because that’s the only way this story could end. The Final Final Final Battle! This time we mean it! We promise!

1 Like

Holy shit that’s exactly what they are! I knew they felt weirdly familiar…

Hard to believe, Naruto and sasuke have only fought one other time before this.

Some 1,000 episodes, and the only other time they fought was when sasuke ran away. from home.

That would have been a really cool way to end the fight had it not taken me a full minute to realize that’s the actual end to it. The story’s inability to pick one climactic fight to drag out really kinda dampens the dramatic effect any part of it could have had.

And it’s still not over anyway, so… whew. That’s a lot of final battles.

Today, the war is over, but we can’t celebrate just yet! Naruto and Sasuke must combine their powers in order to break the curse on the rest of the world, but Sasuke can’t just be satisfied with a happy ending. He’s decided to assassinate the world leaders and create a new world order before anyone can saved, and it’s up to Naruto to finally, truly beat some sense into him! The final battle of ideals, the long awaited conclusion to Naruto and Sasuke’s rivalry, is here!

2 Likes

I despise this part and I’m really glad you guys are dunking on it as hard as you are.

On the off chance some of you do actually watch the cut version, you owe it to yourself to watch this uncut.

The Rinnegan + Sharingan combo makes Sasuke look even more ridiculous than normal. The heterochromia is fine, but the contrasting eye patterns are really distracting.

This last battle feels really tacked on, given that Naruto and Sasuke were geting along just fine in the previous fights. I guess Kishimoto couldn’t end the manga without one last rival fight though.

1 Like

Speaking as someone who read the manga, I cannot express how much I groaned at this happening years ago when the manga ended. Really, did this final battle really have to go on? Like this? For basically no reason?

1 Like

:siren: SUPER UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, we reach the conclusion of Naruto and Sasuke’s final clash! Can Naruto shake Sasuke’s ideals and convince him to give up on his cycle of hatred and distrust? Or will Sasuke come out on top, proving the necessity of raw power? It’s time to close the book on their conflict, but it’s not quite the end! There’s still a bit of a capstone left in the story, so stay tuned!

:siren: WOW, A PODCAST! :siren:

YouTube

MP3 Download

Today, my friend DeviousVacuum joins me to discuss Kakegurui, a 2017 psychological thriller about high-stakes gambling! We discuss its thrilling games and lovable cast, as well as the themes underneath the surface that keep us coming back!

3 Likes

It takes Sasuke being beaten to within an inch of his life, to the point where moving AT ALL will kill him, to give him the time to just chill the fuck out and actually THINK about what everyone has been telling him for the past five hundred chapters. Only then, THEN, is he finally able to realize “hey maybe being the genocidal bad guy who rules the world is hm, bad?”.

This game is really cool from an artistic and aesthetic level, shame about the fact that it’s Naruto’s story.

I was guffawing during the entire baby fight segment.

I think that this was the best way Kishimoto could have ended Naruto and Sasuke’s rivalry while still making all of the questionable writing choices he made before deciding on having this redundant final battle.

1 Like

Except for two points I do probably agree with you on that, but I’m not happy about it. “The best way to end your mistake” is still a mistake.

1 Like

I’m real glad that Cyber Connect still knows how to do a good ass cinematic final battle. Finally, Sasuke got punched hard enough to learn that, yes, friendship…is good.

Friendship kinda owns though.

Today, it’s time for the post-credits send-off! We get to see the world return to life, see the outcome of Sasuke’s proceedings in a court of law, and then get a look at how the world has changed in this new age of peace and prosperity! Thanks for watching our journey through the story mode and the end of Naruto!
Join us next week when we start our dive into the Road to Boruto DLC to check in on a new generation of ninja! As with the spoiler policy on Naruto, please do not talk about the events of Boruto: Naruto the Movie until the LP reaches whatever content you may want to talk about from that film.

2 Likes

So I knew that Bort was a thing that happens, but I didn’t know that he dresses like he’s Shadow the Hedgehog.

Boruto is an edgy child and I lovehate him.

1 Like