Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: When the Moon Hits Your Eye…

I really hope he isn’t like the Harry’s son from harry potter and the cursed child.

It took me longer than I’d like to admit to figure out why anyone in their right mind would choose “Boruto” as a name for a child, and I think it’s because it’s a transliteration of “Bolt,” which, y’know, has a spiral pattern in the threading, continuing the naming scheme. Maybe? This is assuming that’s why there’s that weird screw pattern in the sequel series logo; for all I know it’s a seventeen-layer pun that’s impossible to translate.

Either way, can’t wait for him to learn the Super Bark jutsu!

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s explicitly it. It’s even a call back to Neji’s name, since his name means Screw/Whirl. It’s ACTUALLY a good name, it’s just unfortunately a really easy name to make fun of.

Naruto paid his respects to the single fallen ally in the Fourth Great Ninja War. And honestly, he could’ve chosen a way worse name so I’d say it’s a good tribute.

2 Likes

Now I’m just imagining the alternate timeline in which Boruto was named something extremely dumb like Neji Itachi Uzumaki.

Well, huh. I always thought Boruto/Bolt’s name was supposed to be a nod to Naruto’s dad who had the nickname of “Yellow Flash”. Maybe it’s both? Either way that’s real neat.

“You were named after two of the bravest men I ever knew, Rock Lee Killer Bee Uzumaki.”

5 Likes

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, it’s time to step into the next generation of ninja with Boruto’s Tale, a DLC adventure that recounts Boruto: Naruto the Movie! In this first DLC update, we get reintroduced to Ninja World and the new kids who inhabit it! Now in beautiful 1080p!

3 Likes

Boruto HAD a good start, where things were more down to Earth and it felt more like the start of Naruto, but with the added interesting thing of “hey, technology is more a thing now, adapt to that!” I’ve only read the manga though, never seen the anime, which is better because it takes longer to get to the dumb stuff.

And then it got really stupid really quickly, but I won’t mention how because spoilers.

Also this game better have a “Sarada Uchiha: The Seventh Hokage And The Burning Summer of Youth” DLC, so we can play the GOOD character in Boruto and get some of the best terrible parts of this series. That’s really all I want to see right now from this, this movie sucked and is boring and nothing that’s going to happen in it will be fun if not for you guys.

(also they do have cell phones just not smart phones. It’s a plot point that I love-hate because of things I might talk about later because it’s great and awful)

Today, it’s time to explore home life in the new Hidden Leaf Village! With Naruto at work all the time and Sasuke still off on his quest for self-reflection, it seems there’s an absentee dad problem! How do Boruto and Sarada deal with this? Why, with fighting of course!

1 Like

Are all of the major female characters from Naruto now housewives? Because that’s…actually kind of what I expected, honestly.

Tenten runs an exotic weapons shop and never got married. Ino works at her family’s flower shop. Karin still works for Orochimaru I think. And from where I stopped watching they didn’t really go into the details of anyone’s home lives except for Hinata and Sakura so who knows about the others.

1 Like

I have a very strong feeling that Naruto did not realize what being Hokage actually involved until he became the Hokage.

Sasuke growing up to be a deadbeat dad is the least surprising thing about this timeskip/

It gets EXTREMELY worse, but I’m not sure I’m allowed to talk about it since it does happen BEFORE this stuff, but it might somehow get involved anyway because DLC is weird.

Suffice to say Sasuke is the worst fucking Dad alive.

1 Like

Always remember when an Uchiha tells you that they have say their father’s eyes, they are being literal.

It’s refreshing that Boruto doesn’t want to be Hokage.

Today, it’s time for the first day of the Chunin Exams! Time has flown right by Boruto as he tries to impress Sasuke, and he’s woefully unprepared for all of the standardized tests he needs to take! However, someone appears to give Boruto a leg up on the competition, and send him on the fast track to success… What will Boruto do with this literal trick up his sleeve?

2 Likes

Can you get that final question wrong? Cause it feels like you can but I’m unsure, some of the answers seem fairly valid.

Mecha Naruto is the protagonist this series deserves.