Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: When the Moon Hits Your Eye…

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, it’s time to remember who the real villain of the arc is! With Obito incapacitated, it seems like there’s peace on the battlefield. However, it seems that all of this was merely buildup for Madara’s true plan, and the real final fight has yet to begin! Will the last of the ninja forces be able to fight him off, or will his newfound power prove too much for even Naruto and Sasuke?

2 Likes

#freethenipple

Madara: “Uh, excuse me, but my eyes are down here!”

It’s cool that we finally meet Sasuka’s dad

1 Like

Never Ending Final Boss

I completely forgot that Madara just kinda ate Obito’s body like that.

I did not however forget that Madara had an immortal, infinite chakra having body and he traded it off for a real flesh one. I get why, but what a stupid thing to do.

He couldn’t absorb the Ten-Tails with his super corpse form. Also he didn’t absorb Obito, the face on Madara’s chest is a clone of the First Hokage. He had it while he was a corpse.

The Boar Fruit is actually a crossover with One Piece.

Also, I think Photoshop edits of Sasuke’s Sharingan should be the next big meme.

Yeah I forgot that.

It’s still really stupid. Kill everyone with your invincible immortal unlimited power body THEN finish your plan.

The things is, he doesn’t want to kill everyone before he executes his plan, he wants to activate it and “save” them all. And while he did lose his eyes on being resurrected (he was still able to use Susanoo for some reason though) he couldn’t use sage mode while he was dead…even though Hashirama could.

Naruto Bad.

Anyway posting this from twitter because I had completely missed it in video by god, this is fantastic: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaTliXaVQAE7UXe.jpg

(I forgot how to make images actually appear on screen as not links rip)

1 Like

:siren: SUPER UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, it looks like Naruto is down for the count! With the titular hero in such a rough spot, who could possibly stand up to full power Madara? It’s time for the return of the people’s champion in a hot-blooded new episode!

Characters Introduced This Episode

Rock Lee
A member of the Hidden Leaf Village’s Team Guy. The only one carrying on Might Guy’s signature look and fighting style, Rock Lee has a lot to live up to. While he may not be able to use traditional jutsu like the rest of his peers, his physical ability is unmatched, and his unending optimism helps him when the going gets tough.

Characters I Could’ve Sworn I Introduced Earlier But Forgot Because It Seemed Impossible

Sakura Haruno
A member of the Hidden Leaf Village’s Ninja Team 7. Even as she’s cast further and further into the wayside for Naruto and Sasuke’s fight, Sakura still finds the time to do some important things in the final battle. Her medical ninjutsu, physical prowess, and affinity for slugs will all come in handy as the world faces off against Madara. I just hope she isn’t too conflicted when it comes to Sasuke…

:siren: WOW, A PODCAST! :siren:

YouTube

MP3 Download

It’s time to forget the incoming heat wave of spring and recall the time spent watching anime this winter season! Xain and I talk about the good, the bad, and the FranXX in a pretty solid season of anime, as well as pitch some ideas for the next reboot in the Universal monster cinematic universe. Y’know, just in case they’re looking for some inspiration.

4 Likes

I love how Dynamic Entry is actually an attack in this game. IIRC, it was just a one off joke in the manga.

What a Guy.

It came up int he video but, Might Guy does not summon a tiger, or have the spirit of a tiger. That’s a metaphor for him doing a really good punch.

Might Guy does not do any chakra ro ninja magic. He’s just Really good at punching.

He can use magic, he just doesn’t like to, especially when he’s on screen. For example he can summon turtles.

Right, it would make Lee feel bad, so Guy, even against the end of the world slinging monster, instead chooses to just do punching, and summon turtles to jump off of.

It’s one of the few running jokes the games have included basically whenever they can, and it rules.

Mighty Guy in general just, he really really rules. Which is part of why I’m okay with and also not okay with what all happens in this part.

2 Likes

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, after the bombastic last episode, we handle some much lower stakes on Sasuke’s side! While Naruto’s group fights desperately against Madara, Orochimaru and the gang are left to deal with the Zetsus while they try to revive Sasuke. But really, this stands as Kabuto’s episode more than anything, as he regains his freedom and consciousness in time to help.

2 Likes

Does anyone in Naruto actually stay evil? At this point, I’m expecting the mob boss from the bridge arc to turn out to have miraculously survived, become a charity worker, and defeat Madara once and for all.

To be fair Kabuto was put into a never ending mind prison until he was forced to become good. That is at least some degree of effort.

You’re not wrong that this happens way to frequently though.

1 Like